The Sun and Moon

Ever summoned 50 razor leafs and flung them at Sun but he protected himself and sent a psychic beam at him.  It threw Ever across the room Free caught him and brought him back down. He nodded gratefully and tackled Dream. She dodged just to be hit by a pink blast coming from Free. Dream growled and sent 5 water Vaporeons back at her. Meanwhile, Mist raced through the castle, looking for Sun. She reached Free's room and looked around. She heard yowls coming from a treasure chest on the other side of the room. She opened it and looked inside. Seeing nothing, she hopped in. To her surprise , she appeared in a library, in the middle of a big fight. She saw Sun, ran up to him, and Nuzzled him. He growled and threw her across the room. She hit a pillar and slid down. Free and Ever ran over to her. Mist staggered up, blood dripping from a gash on her for head, glaring at Sun. "You aren't Sun," she hissed as she sent 30 shadow balls at him. He protected himself and threw her again.  She got up and stumbled towards him, blood oozing from her cheek and trickling out of her mouth. "Please, where is the Sun I KNOW?!" she cried, shaking her head around violently. "The Sun I KNOW would care for me, blush at me, LOVE me!! You are NOT him!" Mist lashed out tears falling to the ground. Sun stood there shocked. His purple color coming back. Sun fell down, unconscious. Dream did the same. "All it took was the Moon to save the Sun," Free laughed hugging Mist. She giggled as Ever joined in.