13 Eeveeevolutions, 1 Umbreon

Mist's POV
As I left the castle, Blue and Red bounced up to me, followed by my other 11 brothers. "We missed you!" Astride called out. They all agreed. I laughed hugged them all. "Let's go home," I told them. Blue and Red nodded. "Let's go troops! March!" Red ordered. I giggled and followed them back home. I knew they'd be hungry so I started to cook up some berry stew, their favorite. When I served it, Epor and Spice were missing. I looked around the house, high and low. I couldn't find them. Starting to worry, I hopped back downstairs. I gasped when I saw Epor and Spice, but something was different... What was it... Spice was yellow now while Epor was a dark blue. I noticed they were bigger too. (Remember, she's clueless XD) As I inspected more. I saw that Epor had a fish tail and Spice was very spiky. I thought and thought until it hit me. "You two are dressing up as the evolutions you want to be!" I exclaimed. I knew I got it right. I heard Red giggle. Before I knew it, everyone was laughing. Boy was I confused! "No, we evolved," Spice explained. I was awestruck. "You EVOLVED?!" I asked, pointing at them. Epor and Spice were growing up. "I made some berry stew," I offered. The ate it quickly. Quicker than they ever had before.
-Magical timeskip to the next Morning-
I woke up, stretching. I opened my drawer and grabbed the airhorn. I walked down the hall, blaring the airhorn. Instead of seeing Eevees come out, I saw two Umbreons, one Flareon, three Vaporeons, one Glaceon, three Espeons, one Jolteon, one Sylveon, and one Leafeon. Had they all evolved overnight?! I stood there, shocked as they went on through there daily routine. I had to figure out who was who. I was one umbreon, stuck with 13 Eeveeevolutions.