The Journey Begins

Mist plodded to the castle, ears drooping. Sun raced out and nuzzled her. She sighed and sat down. "What's wrong?" Sun asked, head tilted in confusion.
                                                 ??? POV
  I watched from the shadows as the Umbreon told Prince Sun about her... 13 BROTHERS?!?! Evolving?!?! This was amazing. I giggled evilly. The Prince looked at me. I gasped and dashed away. He saw me. It was dangerous for me to be out here right now. I ran away, staying in the shadows. I had one goal and my plan was already in action.
                                                Sun's POV
  I saw white eyes in the shadows. I didn't know what pokemon it was. Before I could get a good look at it, it vanished. I had a feeling the creature was up to no good. I turned back to Mist who was looking at me blankly. "Mist? Hello?" I called out to her, waving my paw near her face. She didn't even flinch. I was starting to worry. I saw Free walk out of the castle. "Free! Free! Something's wrong with Mist!" I yelled, darting towards her. Free nodded and followed me back to Mist. I saw the same white eyes I saw earlier in a cloak next to Mist. It was whispering something to Mist before they disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Mist woke up and sprung towards me followed by 20 shadow balls.  She threw them at me. I dodged and threw her. I noticed she had blue rings now. I growled and sent 30 psychic beams after her. She was hit by one and countered it with 5 shadow balls. Protecting myself, I created 4 clones of myself. "Which one is me?" We all asked in unison. One clone tackled her and disappeared. We started to circle her. She lashed out at a clone, making it disappear. On other clone tackled her and disappeared. "Which one is REAL?" The last clone and I asked. She growled and shot a black beam at one. It disappeared. She was thrown again. By now, Dream, Spike, Ever, Iceflake, Ash, and all Mist's brothers were there. Mist growled and made a hole appear underneath all of us. Mist teleported away, leaving us to fall down to... Who knows where!