Spike and Dream

"Sun! Wake up Sun!" Dream yowled, shaking him violently. He opened his eyes and growled," What is it, Dream?" Dream bounced up and down, obviously excited. But for what reason would she be THIS excited? he wondered. "Spike is coming over for dinner!" she squealed. "Oh yeah, and I managed to have Mist and her family over!" she added, smirking. Sun bolted up and put on his black hoodie. Starting to panic, he pulled his hood over his head and screamed. Free burst in, hearing the screams, tensed. Then, she relaxed as she realized it was only Sun freaking out. "It's OK. Just be yourself," she soothed, licking his ear. He paused before sighing and taking off his hood. He trotted out of his room and saw Ever waiting for him patiently. "There's someone here for you," he told him. Sun nodded and walked on. He opened the door to the main hall to see Mist sitting down, looking at her scarf longingly.
  He padded in smiling at her. She jumped and quickly put her scarf back on, blushing. "It's okay. That scarf clearly means a lot to you," he laughed. She nodded, sighing. "My mother gave me this and my father gave me this bracelet," she murmured, deep in memory. "B-But that's in the past now!" she stammered, realizing she was going off track. She looked cute when she was flustered. Sun blushed and sighed. "So, I got the invite," Mist added quickly. He nodded, almost fainting. "Just, be careful of my brothers... They're a pawful," she laughed nervously. Just then, Free, Dream, and Ever strolled in, heads and tails high. Mist bowed down to Free. Free giggled and whispered,"You don't have to bow. You're our guest!" Dream agreed and helped her up. Then, 13 Eevees bounced in. "These are my brothers," Mist announced, waving a paw at them. "Their names are Blue, Cage, Wild, Giga, Frost, Drown, Light, Glow, Spice, Bear, Leap, Astride, and Epor," she added, huffing. Free's eyes widened. "How did I not know of so many little one's?" she asked in despair. Sun saw guilt shine in Mist's eyes. "Sorry... I should have told you," she apologized bowing. Free shook her head dismissively. A Jolteon bolted into the castle smirking. "IT'S SPIKE!" Dream squealed, nuzzling him. He licked her on the forehead lovingly. "Yep it's me!" Spike laughed, looking at her. He knew he loved her.