-Free's Flashback-

Free's POV
"Mom! No, Mom!" I screeched as my mother, Spirit, plunged into the hole. I tensed, ready to spring after her, but my father, Inferno, took me away. I struggled as much as I could, but he didn't loosen his grip. I wailed, knowing my mother was dead. I felt hurt and broken inside. Dream was at the castle, caring for Sun and Ever. I knew she would feel like this, too when she found out Mom is dead. Depressed. I felt tears roll down my face. I was a Sylveon...... Crying? That wasn't right. Dream had just evolved into a Vaporeon and I knew Dad would hate her because of it. She would feel even worse than I did. Alone, hurt, and broken inside. We finally arrived to the castle. I told Dream about Mom. She was devastated. Mom was really the only one who loved her besides me, Sun, and Ever. I knew she was hurting, but I didn't know what to do.
                                        Dream's POV
  I was taking Ever and Sun to bed when Dad and Free came back. "Mom... Died..." Free said, hanging her head when I asked where she was. I felt broken. The world came crashing down upon me. All I wanted to do was crawl into a hole, alone. I staggered to my room and flopped down onto my bed. It wasn't that comfy and warm anymore. I was restless. I couldn't sleep. I sighed. I looked at a picture of our mom. She was a beautiful Glaceon. I cried into my pillow until soon, I fell asleep.