Ash's Jealousy

"Iceflake! Come here! I have a present for you!" A Flareon yelled. He walked around until he found her with Ever. "What are you doing with HIM?" The Flareon asked, snarling at Ever. "Hello, Ash. This is my boyfriend, Ever. He's the prince," she added shyly. Ash growled and bowed to him. "Here," Ash said, shoving the present at her, blushing. She opened it. "5 Oran Berries? That's so sweet of you!" She exclaimed, eating one. "Hey, do you mind if I talk to Ever alone?" Ash asked. Iceflake nodded and kept eating the berries.
                                               Ever's POV
  He wanted to talk to ME? Impossible. "Listen here, brat," he hissed. I was surprised he was hissing at a PRINCE. "If you get in the way of me and Iceflake getting together, you won't like what happens next," he threatened. He was towering over me now. I was shaking so much I couldn't think. I let out a wail. Ash snickered at me at said,"You calling to your mommy? Oh, right. YOU DON'T HAVE ONE!" I cried as he mentioned my mother. "G-GUARDS!" I screeched. Guards ran out of the castle and took Ash away. I ran to Iceflake, crying. "What's wrong, Ever?" she asked, hugging me. "A-Ash men-ntioned my m-mom!" I stammered, crying. "He's no good!" I heard her snarl. She offered me her last berry. I took it it and ate it. It tasted so good. I thanked her and offered her to sleep over at the castle. She nodded and we walked after the retreating guards. I heard Ash snarl and growl. I laughed and Iceflake giggled. We raced back to the castle, laughing. I wondered in Iceflake liked that guy and if she really DID like me. This thought haunted my dreams and thoughts. Did she actually like Ash?

(Sorry for all the short chapters :3)