The Right Pain

Free's POV
After healing Shadow and Ring, I brought them to where everyone was. Iceflake had made ice stairs all the way up the the top. When we were climbing them, they cracked and broke. I gasped as I started to fall. Instinctively, I pushed everyone out from underneath the ice with my feelers, still falling. Shadow and Ring looked at me in surprise. I smiled at them as we hit the ground and the world crashed down around me. Pain covered my body. The right pain...
Shadow's POV
Free pushed us away. I looked at her desperately. I saw her smile before we landed on the ground. Ice fell on top of her. I cried and stumbled to the ice. Ring followed me and started to dig. I joined him. Everyone else helped until we found her, eyes closed and ice stabbing her. I sobbed as I looked down at the limp body of the queen. I brushed her cold fur. The scent of death wreathed around her. We sat there crying and saying our goodbyes. Just then, anger bubbled up inside me. I turned to Ring, growling, and bit him. He growled and pinned me down. I felt a beam blast on my face. I instantly regretted it. I felt Ring bite my that. I knew he had won. I closed my eyes as I felt my soul being ripped out of my body.

Goodbye my, friends...
And hello my love.