Chapter Three: Truth Or Dare?

Hey guys!! Lana here!! I hope you enjoy this chapter and thank you so much for getting this on the FanFiction list so quickly!! We love you!

Tree ya later :)

Lana&Amber

Chapter Three:

|~Amber's POV~|

"I can't believe you burnt the breakfast, Niall!" Lana exclaimed, bashing her head on the table. Yeah, she wasn't a morning person.

"I can," Liam muttered, sipping a tea.

"In my defence," started Niall. "Pancakes are hard to make."

"They were microwaveable!" Lana, Liam and I exploded together. I guess I wasn't a morning person either.

"What are we doing today?" Zayn asked, eating toast. I nicked a piece off his plate.

"The tour bus is picking us up. We go to Middlesbrough first." Harry told him. I yelped, knocking over my tea.

"Oh my God, the tour has started already?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes..." Louis laughed at me. "But relax, our first concert isn't for weeks."

"I'm so excited!" Lana squealed. "What else are we doing today?"

"We have an interview," Liam replied dully. The boys groaned.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"99% of the time, the interviewers just want to dig up some dirt on us or prove something about us," Zayn said.

"Like the Caroline Flack incident!" Louis burst out laughing. "Oh Harry, you know you shouldn't have done that!"

Harry turned a violent shade of red before muttering, "I only kissed her."

"She's old enough to be your mother!" I giggled. "Anyway, I'm going up to pack. Come on, Lana."

Lana followed me upstairs. I was thinking. I didn't really like Zayn, did I? I mean, I probably just have a fangirl crush on him, right?

Since we only moved in two days ago, most of our stuff wasn't unpacked yet, so all we had to do was throw in a few clothes. Lana shushed me and gestured to me. She went into Louis' room, and let out a squeal of horror. I jumped and looked at her expectantly.

"What's up?"

"It's - like - a - hurricane - site - in - there!" She exclaimed. I laughed at her and went to explore myself. Oh my God, it was a tip! Why on earth was there food on the bed?

"AMBER! LANA!" called Harry. "We have to go shopping, Louis needs carrots, want to come?"

"Okay!" I called back and went downstairs with Lana.

"No pushing me this time!" She joked. I smiled to myself, and gave a slight push anyway.