Chapter Twelve: Anger.

Okay, so this is my chapter! Lana didn't leave it easy for me! Thanks for that ;) Hehe I'm joking :)

And, yeah, it was pretty sad wasn't it? :( Poor Lou and Lana!

Anyway, let's get on with it!

Amber&Lana

Amber

Mrs Malik

Ambi-Bambi

Baby Momma

Chocolate Queen

Direction Princess

xx

__

Chapter Twelve: Anger.

Amber's POV:

I woke up to hear Lana crying. She hardly ever cries. I mean, yeah, she cried when her ex cheated on her but this was different.

And I couldn't get up to see if she was alright because Zayn had propped my crutches up against the wall and I couldn't walk without them.

After half an hour I heard her come into the living room and then she went into the kitchen. I looked up as she shut the door.

Then she came back out with a glass of water.

''Lana.'' I whispered. She squealed quietly and jumped.

''Amber! The water!'' she cried, in a whisper.

''Sorry! I just wanted to see if you were Ok.'' I replied, sitting up on the sofa.

''I'm fine.'' she snapped.

''Sure you are...Why were you crying before?''

''I wasn't.'' she said.

''I'm not stupid Lana. I heard you crying.'' I whispered fiercely.

''Well you heard wrong. Night Amber.'' she said, as equally fierce and then she went back into her room.

''Night Lana.'' I sighed after her.

Then I laid back down and take a deep breath and close my eyes. Whatever is worrying her...She isn't telling me.

Louis' POV:

How could she? How could she do that to me? When she knows that I love her? She knew I loved her. And I thought she loved me. Exactly that. Thought. {L/N: Dude, sadness!}

''Hey, Lou, what are you doing?'' Zayn asked me as I tapped furiously on my Iphone.

''Nothing. Twitter.'' I replied, frowning.

''Hey mate, are you alright?'' Niall asked me.

''No I am not alright!'' I exploded, making them both jump.

Then I stood up, left the room and entered the kitchen. I swung open the fridge and shoved my head in, looking for a drink.

''Louis?''

''WHAT?!'' I yelled, making Amber jump. Then she looked at me angrily.

''NOTHING! WHY IS EVERYBODY ANGRY WITH ME ALL OF A SUDDEN?'' she yelled herself.

''I don't know!'' I exclaimed, turning back to the fridge.

''Are you...''

''NO! I AM NOT OKAY!'' I cried.

''Fine! I won't ask anyone next time! I won't be caring and-and-Ugh! I don't want this any more!'' she shouted, walking on her crutches back outside to the living room.