Chapter Five: Awkward.

Hey guys! So sorry about the wait on this, all my fault! I've been as busy as a bee - Amber knows that, don't you? I've had to save all my stories to my computer as I nearly deleted a 26 chapter story; nearly had a heart attack! Anyway, Tree Ya Later :)

Lana&Amber.

Solo accounts: 

Lana: @MissHoranette 

Amber: @amberr1D

Twitters: 

Lana: SugarCookiesx 

Amber: amber98C

Chapter Five: Awkward...

|~Amber's POV~|

Poor Lou. I think he really fancies Lana. But with Lana's love life aside, mine is confusing me! When me and Zayn were dared to kiss, my heartbeat sped up, and I'm not sure what I felt...was it sparks? Was it? I don't think I like Zayn...at least not properly like like. Does that make sense?

"What's up with Lou?" Lana asked cheerfully.

"Hmm? Oh, he's got things on his mind." I told her, as we plopped down on the sofa. The boys were playing on their phones somewhere else on the bus. And I don't think either of us wishes to face the boys now.

"Ugh!" Lana said, jumping up suddenly and kicking a nearby seat.

"What did that poor seat ever do to you?" I pretended to sympathise with the chair, patting it.

"It's not the chair, it's Niall," Lana groaned. I bit back a gasp. What was going on? Did Lana like Niall?

"What...?" I prompted.

"He asked me out." Lana mumbled. I froze, Louis drifting into my mind.

"What did you say?!" I exclaimed, grabbing her shoulders.

"I said I'd think about it," She told me., surprised.

"You don't need to think about it! Say no!" I squealed.

"What? Why? I thought you liked Zayn?" Lana had a comical expression on her face.

"No, not me! Just, don't say yes," I sighed.

"Why, Amber?" Lana asked suspiciously.

"Just say no!" I said, exasperated.

"I was thinking of saying yes," Lana mumbled. Oh shit.

"Now, what's with you and Zayn?" Lana questioned, her hands on her hips.

"What's with me and Zayn?" I questioned back. She laughed.

"Well, did you see his face after you two kissed?"

"His face...?" I said, baffled.

"He looked, stressed, frustrated, and yet happy. I think he likes you."

I scoffed. "Conversation ended." I said decisively, as the boys entered the room.

"So? Whatcha say, Lana?" Niall bounced in. I bit my lip. Poor, poor Louis...

|~Louis' POV~|

"So, are you going out with me or not?" Niall asked eagerly. I gasped and flattened myself against a wall in order to eavesdrop.

"I don't know, Niall. Remember in Truth or Dare? I did say Lou-Bear would be the one I'd date." she sighed. My heartbeat sped up. No, wait, I'm NOT, repeat not, falling for Lana. I'm not.

Oh, come on, Tommo, admit it! My conscience yelled.

Shut up, you.

"Come on, live a little!" Niall beamed. Lana sighed again.

"Okay, I suppose. I'll go out with you."

I bit my lip to keep myself from gasping. Why should I care if Niall and Lana date? Tomlinson flies solo...oh for the love of God, I'm falling for her.

|~Zayn's POV~|

"Hi Amber," I mumbled.

"Heya," She grinned. "Jim's stopping to get us a pizza. What do you want, I'm ordering.'' A phone was held to her ear.

"I like plain cheese," I said.

"Really, me too," She comments, dialling a number.

"Cool," I smiled. When had I started to really like this girl? Before I knew it, a pizza man was knocking on the door of our bus, and handing us our food.

"BOYS! DINNER!"

The boys came racing in, Lana's hand held to her fitness as if nursing a headache.

"I'm not hungry," She mumbled.

"Neither am I," Louis said. "I'll get you some painkillers."

"Thank you," She muttered.

|~Amber's POV~|

I shrugged and took a bite of my pizza. Zayn was looking - now that i can see him properly - stressed. Lana was right.

"Have to ask her..." he muttered. Ask who...what? Suddenly my pizza didn't taste quite so appetising.

~~~

|~Zayn's POV~|

"Let's play Never Have I Ever," said Harry eagerly. We all gathered round in a circle, Amber placed herself beside me.

"Never have I ever been to Paris!" Liam said. I put my hand down.

"I have. Never have I ever: kissed Niall Horan," I smirked at Lana, whose mouth dropped, as she reluctantly put down a hand.

"Never have I ever had a crush on Amber," she said triumphantly. Amber slapped her, and looked around the boys for hands going down. When her eyes met mine, I gulped. Whether I put my hand down or not, people would be able to see the truth. The boys at least, they know me so well. I gulped and slowly put down my hand.

"I-I have..." I mumbled. The whole room went silent. Everyone's eyes were on me.

"water, anyone?" I leaped up to go to the kitchen. I could hear muffled voices talking, no doubt about me.

"Never have I ever...had a crush on Louis Tomlinson." Amber said, starting up the game again. I looked in to see whose hand went down.  

Harry put his hand down, jokingly.

"For real," added Amber pointedly. That must mean either her or -!

"Lana." Louis said awkwardly. Lana's hand was up.

Well, this just got Interesting!

"Lana!" Niall stood up, stalking away.

"Nialler!" Lana cried out. "Please."

"Zayn?" I turned to see Amber tapping her foot.

"Listen, Amber-" I started.

"Hey, I know you weren't serious!" She smiled. My heart dropped. I was serious, Amber...

"Friends?" She held out her hand. I sighed, taking it.

"Friends."

I know it's really short, and I'm really sorry!! :( Don't hate me!

Tree ya later :)

Lana&Amber. :P

Next is Amber's chapter.