Chapter Eight: Lost and Found.

This is my chapter!! :D Ooh, what's gonna happen? Will they find Niall? Or won't they? Hehe, you've gotta read it :) And, yeah vote and comment and stuff! :D

Oh, and Lana and me have started to do One Shots, if you guys are interested! :)

I'll carry on then....Onward with the chapter!!

Amber&Lana

Amber

Direction Princess

Chocolate Queen

Mrs Malik

Ambi Bambi

Baby Momma

Chapter 8: Lost and Found.

Amber's POV:

''So, what did he say?'' I asked Lana, whilst rubbing her back gently.

''He said...That...'' then she cut off, because she was crying too much.

'Hey, ssh...It'll all end well.'' I said, hugging her.

She shuddered and I stood up, draping a blanket over her shoulders.

''I'll go and see if I can find him. I'll let you know if I find him.'' I said, picking up my phone.

''Ok...But take...'' she started to say, but I didn't hear the rest as I walked off the bus.

I trudged my way towards a shop. At least it's not raining any more.

Where shall I look? I glanced around and sighed. This is gonna be hard.

Louis' POV:

I feel bad. So bloody bad. I feel bad about hurting Niall, even though I didn't mean too. And, what about Lana? Does she like me?

Hey, don't blame me! I didn't know he liked her! He didn't tell me, did he?

''Where's Amber going?'' Zayn asked as I sat with my head in my hands.

''She's gone to find Niall.'' Lana said, quietly. I heard Zayn leap up and I looked up.

''Zayn, where are you going?'' Liam asked him.

''To find Amber, while she's finding Niall.'' he replied, opening the door. I sighed and went after him.

''Zayn, I'll come. I've gotta find Niall to apologize.'' I said, handing him an umbrella. He nodded and we walked beside each other.

''Where shall we look?'' I asked Zayn. He shrugged and looked at me.

''I have no idea. Do you?''

''Nope. I don't.'' I replied. We walked along in silence for ages. We came to a small forest and Zayn pointed to the forest with the torch.

''Shall we take a look?'' he asked. I nodded.

''Yeah, might as well.''

''I hope we find them soon, it's getting dark and it's raining again.'' Zayn pointed out. At that, we both started to quicken our pace. We walked through the forest in silence.

After a few minutes we heard people talking and we quickly glanced at each other and ran towards the voices. We came to an opening to find Niall and Amber hugging.

Amber's POV:

I walked for absolutely ages. I couldn't think of anywhere where I could find Niall. I thought of where I would go if I had ran away. I glanced down at the ground as rain splatters my face.

''Aha!'' I said, out loud as I spot some footprints in the mud. I followed them towards a small forest.

I heard someone mumbling to himself or to someone. I followed his voice and as I got closer I could recognise the voice.