Chapter Twenty-Two: Trouble Brews.

Oh my god, Lana didn't really leave it easy for me, did she? Ugh. I could kill her.

I'm joking!

As if I would ever kill my Lanii.

Lana: You better not, missy! ;)

Muahaha!

Okay, I'll stop and try to get on with this chapter. Which will be super crap.

Just warning.

That's Lana's actress on the side

Chapter Twenty-Two: Trouble Brews.

- Lana -

I was very surprised, to say the least. I definitely did not expect to see Louis or Victoire at my doorstep today. Or ever really.

But when they both appeared from behind Shauna's jeep, Amber and I both looked at each other, alarmed and surprised.

There were reporters and journalists shouting and shoving microphones at their faces, which Louis deftly pushed away, but Victoire started speaking in a babble of astounded French.

''What it is you've got to say? Louis, over here! Tomlinson!'' the reporters screamed.

I stared at the crowd of reporters, pondering.

''Come on, inside, inside!'' Amber cried, above the roar of shouting and screaming.

Amber and I stood by and let Victoire and Louis into my house, while Shauna kept the reporters from entering it, by standing behind Louis.

Once Louis and Victoire were inside, Shauna slammed the door in the reporters' faces.

Amber high-fived Shauna and grinned at me. I offered a small smile in return. She frowned at me and came over.

''Are you okay?'' she asked me, whispering.

''Yeah, fine. Why?''

Amber raised her eyebrow, not believing me. ''You're lying. Why are you nervous? Or anxious? What's wrong?'' she pressed, obviously seeing through my façade.

I sighed. ''I don't know what's gone on between Victoire and Louis. What if Louis has come here to break it off with me and get with her?'' my voice went up an octave, I was that anxious.

Amber shook her head at me, smiling. ''As if he would ever do that to you.''

''You never know.'' I shrugged, a bit calmer.

''He won't. But if he does, I will gladly kick him in the privates for doing that to you.'' Amber replied, looking fierce.

My eyes welled up with grateful tears. She's such a nice friend to me.

''Thanks. I hope you won't have to.''

Amber went on as if I hadn't spoken. ''And he'd be stupid to leave you for Victoire. I mean, you are so much prettier than her.''

I rolled my eyes, patting her arm. ''You can be quiet now, I'm fine.''

Instead of being offended at my sentence, Amber just laughed and walked off to the living room, where the phone was ringing.

''Hello, Lana Hart's abode. How can I hel- Zayn?! What are you doing?'' Amber said into the receiver.

''Uh-huh. Oh. Right. Sure,'' she said and then reeled off my home's address. What's he want that for?