Chapter Four: A Game.

Hey guys! Amber here! My chapter now. I hope it's a good one :S Right, let's get on with it shall we? Vote and Comment guys. It makes us happy!

And, don't forget to fan our solo accounts and read our stories:

Lana: @MissHoranette

Amber: @amberr1D

So, let's get on with the chapter! :D

Amber {Direction Princess, Mrs Malik} x

{Zayn's POV}

Niall stood up, took a bottle and placed it on the floor. He sat in front of it and we all sat down next to him. Oh God. This is gonna end badly. Very badly.

He grinned and Harry spun the bottle. I watched it carefully as it slowed down. It stopped on Lana.

''Ok. Truth or dare?'' Harry asked her, grinning like mad. She swallowed and then answered him.

''Truth'."

''Ok...Who would you date out all of us?'' he asked her. She hesitated. Amber looked at her.

''Er...I think I'd date...Lou-Bear!'' she said, grinning but blushing. I smirked.

I looked at Louis. He smiled at her. Oooh, I think someone's got a crush.

Harry spun the bottle again. It landed on Liam.

''Truth'' he said, playing safe. He always plays safe. Every single time we play Truth or Dare. I like taking a risk.

''Do you think the girls are pretty?'' Harry asked. That's a stupid question.

''Yeah, they're pretty'," Liam said quietly. I looked at the girls. Amber and Lana were talking to each other, in low voices. I was glued to Amber's face when I heard Harry say:

''Zayn. Truth or dare?''. I blinked and then I answered him.

''Dare'," I said. Harry grinned evilly and I saw a glint in his eye. This isn't gonna be good. I regretted my decision.

''I dare you to kiss Amber. On the lips'' he said. Amber snapped her head up from the conversation.

Crap. Why did I say Dare? Maybe I should've played safe too and gone with Truth.

''Amber? Willing to do it?'' Harry turned to her. And then continued, grinning:

''Well, sorry, but you don't have a choice! Zayn, you've gotta kiss her''

''Ok...'' I swallowed. Lana moved so Amber could sit by me. She rolled her eyes at Harry.

''Tongues'," he said at the last minute. Amber reached out and pushed him off the back of the sofa, where he was sitting. She's pretty feisty.

''There. No tongues'' she said, raising her eyebrow. I nod and we lean in.

When our lips touched, I felt something. I wasn't sure if she did, but I definitely did.

I was barely aware of Harry climbing back onto the sofa. There was silence as we kissed. I was about to pull her closer when I heard Louis say,

''Times up guys''. She pulled away quickly and I ducked my head. She started whispering to Lana and Lana laughed. Is she laughing at me?

''Niall! You're turn buddy!'' Harry said.

''DARE!'' he yelled, bursting our eardrums.

''KISS LANA!'' Harry yelled as loud as Niall. Lana stood up.

''NO! DON'T KISS LANA!'' she yelled back. Amber laughed and pulled her back down. [L/N: Lana's Note: I laughed at this! Like I'd ever refuse a kiss from Nialler!]