Chapter Seventeen: Paris.

Wow. I feel terrible - yet again!! Stupid friends, anyway, on with go with the chapter! ;) I won't bother you with my boring life :) Ooh, did you hear? Apparently, the boys set of a firework in the sky that spelt out 'MISS YOU ZAYN.' How bloody adorable is that?

x Lana x

____

Chapter Seventeen: Paris.

*Three days after the release of the Moments video*

|~Lana's POV~|

A text beep signalled from my phone. I yawned and checked the time; 11 AM. who could want something at this ungodly hour? Why, Harry, of course. I read his text, my eyes widening.

From: Hazza Bear :)

Lana, Moments is Number #1 on the charts!!! x

I fell out of bed, landing on the hard floor. At first I couldn't move for shock. Then my reaction kicked in, and I jumped up, squealing and bouncing around the room like a maniac. I was on top of the world, even though technically 'Moments' wasn't really my song. But, still! As if on cue (I think Harry had sent a group text) screams erupted from all over the bus and we all ran forwards, anywhere, succeeding in bashing into each other. I bashed into Liam and banged my head but I didn't care. Number One on the charts!

'Cheers!' Niall grinned, opening a beer. He offered me a can. I took it, grimacing at the taste.

'Or not,' he smirked, taking the can back. A lifetime's worth of sugar rushes seemed to be in us all. When we were eventually drained, I flopped down onto the floor, draping myself on top of Louis, who was lying on Zayn who was lying on Amber, who had her feet up on Liam who was snuggled into Niall. Finally, Harry yawned and collapsed on top of me.

__

'Ouch, that's my face.'

'Get your elbow out of my back.'

'Who's knee is on my head?'

'That hurt!'

'Watch my face, guys.'

'You poked my eye.'

'Ow, ow, my hair!'

I woke up to us all lying in a heap. I groaned, trying to heave the heavy person off my stomach.

'Louis, off me!' I moaned. Louis rolled off me, while the rest untangled themselves, reminding me of our first time playing Twister together. Harry edged out from under Zayn's leg, and looked out the window. He suddenly started shrieking and screaming like a girl, while flapping his hands about excitedly. We stared at him.

'What the heck are you doing?' Amber asked, in amazement as he continued to squeal.

'Well, we're touring right?' He stated. No duh, Sherlock.

'Remember Jim said we'd finished touring Britain and we're off to other countries?'

I started to get excited. Another country? Exotic.

'Where are we?' I dashed to the window. 'OH MY LEPRECHAUN WE'RE IN PARIS?!'

Everyone stampeded for the window to see the Louvre and the EifelTower zoom past. I squealed quietly. Paris, it was a dream.

__

'You don't know, oh oh!  

You don't know you're beautiful, oh oh! 

That's what makes you beautiful.'

We finished our first concert in Paris with the last drum beats of What Makes You Beautiful. I shot a look at Amber and we winked simultaneously.