Chapter Six: Choices.

Hi guys! Amber here! My chapter now! Lana and me both have been fairly busy lately, with our stories nearly finishing and editing and looking for photos... :)

Anyway, I'll get on with it. Vote and comment if you wish! ;)

Amber: @amberr1D {Chocolate Queen, Baby Momma, Mrs Malik, Direction Princess}

Lana: @MissHoranette {Tree Queen, Cookie, Mrs Horan, Lanana Banana, Tree Twin}

{Lana's POV}

Oh God. I don't feel too good. Why did I say yes to Niall? Because I like him...? No, that's not it.

Louis didn't look too good either. Maybe we're all coming down with something. Ugh. I hope I'm not ill. Unless...

''Amber, can you get me some painkillers please?'' I asked her, as I layed on the sofa. She nodded and went to get me some.

I could fake an illness and not go out with Niall! Easy!

Or, hang on...Do I want to go out with Niall? Ugh! Why do I have to make these decisions?, I suppose it can't do any harm if I go out with him once, can it?

''Here you are Lana.'' Amber said handing me painkillers.

''Thanks. Listen...Do you think I should go out with Niall?'' I asked her, taking a gulp of water. Amber looked at me and then laughed quietly.

''No. Not really. I mean, you don't like Niall do you? You like Louis. And, you're faking an illness to get out of going with him, am I right?''

''No I'm not!'' I lied. She raised her eyebrow at me and asked:

''Aren't you?''

''I give up! Fine, yes. I am. So what?''

''Well, it's obvious isn't it? You're faking an illness so you don't have to go out with him. Would you do that if you had to go out with Louis?''

She's stating the obvious.

''Er, no. I'd go out with him.''

''Exactly!'' she said, grinning. She plopped herself down in the armchair and looked at me.

''What should I do? You didn't help me much.'' I said, biting my lip. She snorted and said:

''Do whatever you want Lana. I'll cover for you if you want to fake the illness.''

''Thanks but...I don't know what to do!'' I moaned. She rolled her eyes and said:

''Listen, try it with Niall. If you don't like it at Nando's, which is where he'll probably take you, then tell him that it won't work.''

I nodded slowly.

''You're right. I'll do that. Thanks Amber!'' I said, leaping up.

''Any time Lana.'' she replied, smiling. ''Do you want me to help you with anything?'' she asked me.

''You could ask Niall where he's taking me.'' I said. She stood up and walked over to where Niall was sitting playing with Harry.

''I'm taking her to Nando's, when we stop at our place.'' I heard him explain to Amber. She said a few things and then came back to me.

''Ok, thanks. Hey, Amber, what about Zayn?'' I asked her, as she turned around. She stopped and looked at me.

''What about him?'' she asked.

''Well...Did he say anything?''

''No. I said to him that I knew he was joking when he said that he had a crush on me or whatever. We're friends now.'' she said. I opened my eyes wide and grabbed her shoulders.