Chapter 7 - Harley's POV

Mista J and I took the limo home after our swan dives into the vat of chemicals. When we got home, we had even more sex, even with all of the chemical burns that were on our bodies.

"I'm sorry to put you through that but you know I have a hard time trusting others. I had to make sure that you were truly loyal to me." He said.

"But you know I love you." I said.

"Yes, my dear, anyone can say they love anything. It does not necessarily make it true." He said.

"What, you think I don't love you?!" I asked.

"I know you do Harls, you jumped into the vat for me." He said.

"You know, I'm covered in chemical burns because of you." I said.

"And so am I, for jumping in after you." He said.

"Wait, you weren't going to just leave me there, were you?" I asked.

"Harley you know I would never leave you." He said.

"Oh bullshit. You were going to leave me weren't you. Oh that is so typical of you!!!" I said, slapping him.

"Bitch!!!" He screamed and raised his hand as if to slap me but froze, sighed, and put it down.

"Hmm. I'd heard you'd beaten your other girlfriends, I don't know why I'm any different." I said.

"You different because I actually care about you. And I would do anything to make you happy. I jumped in the vat for you, you know. I was going to leave you there, but I had a change of heart." He said, taking my hands in his.

I gave him a kiss.

"That's the spirit slugger, now go upstairs and I'll meet you up there in a few minutes." He said, slapping my ass.

I laughed and walked upstairs. I'm glad he was going to give me a few minutes to myself, because there was something I'd wanted to check. I was a week late, and I'm never late. I went to my bathroom closet and found some pregnancy tests. I took one out of the package and peed on it, and was now waiting the longest two minutes of my life.

"Hey baby, you ready for some well deserved fucking?" Mista J asked, coming into my bedroom.

I looked at the pregnancy test, one line meant not pregnant, two lines meant pregnant. I'm pregnant. Oh my god. I'm having the Jokers baby.

"Hey Mista J, I have to tell you something."

"Sure baby, what is it?" He asked, throwing me over his shoulder and tossing me on the bed.

"Well...I'm...pregnant." I said.

The Joker, who had been kissing my neck, stopped and looked up at me.

"Oh...I'm I the father?" He asked.

"I've only ever had sex with you." I said.

"Really? Well that's great! I'm excited. It's a little soon to be having kids I guess, but we'll make it work."

"Really?" I asked.

"Of course baby, I can't wait to have this kid." He said, smiling and kissing me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my god, Harley's pregnant with the Jokers baby!!! Let's be honest, Jared Leto and Margot Robbie would have some really really beautiful children, they'd be so perfect together!! Even Jared said that Margot is amazing and would be a perfect partner not only for the Joker, but for himself as well!! And I'm just like <3 <3 <3 Also shout out to QueenDeathBringer!!! Ugh I'm so pissed that school starts in a few days :( I am so not ready for school to start again :( Plus it means I can't spend as much time obsessing over Suicide Squad :(

~UltimateFandomQueen