Chapter 8 - The Joker's POV

It was four months ago that Harley told me she was pregnant, and she hasn't even begun to show yet, which was surprising, and it meant that we could still do the stuff we normally do, like go to the club. We have already begun buying stuff for the baby, or babies, we found out she's having twins, a boy and a girl. She also dyed part of her hair pink, and the other blue, for the babies. And we have started getting their room ready.

Harley and I took the limo to the nightclub. That was where I decided our first stop of the evening would be. After this, I thought I would take her to dinner, someplace nice and classy. Then when we got back home we'd Netflix and chill.

When we get to the club, Harley goes tends to her customers, and I run into some guy named Monster T.

"Hey Mr. J, can I have a word with you?" MT asks.

I rolled my eyes and sat down across from him.

"Hey J, on behalf of everybody, welcome back. I wanted to come by personally and say thank you. For making me good money, making you good money." He said.

"Are ya sweet talkin me?" I asked, and cackled. "I love this guy. Ooooh he's so intense!!"

Then I noticed him turn his head over to the woman dancing. I looked over too and noticed my Harley being all sexy on stage.

"You a lucky man. You got a bad bitch." He said.

I paused and just stared at him. He just called my Harley a bad bitch. Well she is, my bad bitch and baby mama.

"Oh that she is..." I said. "The fire in my loins...the itch in my crotch, the one the only the infamous...HARLEY QUINN!!!"

I whistled for Harley to come over and she sexily came over through the beaded curtain.

"Ohh come to daddy..." I said, good god, she is just so sexy I thought

"Puddin'" She said and gave that oh so sexy giggle that I loved so much.

"Oh yeah...listen, you are my gift to this handsome HUNKA HUNKA!!!! You belong to him now." I said.

Harley got up and sat on MT's lap. She growled and giggled. "You're cute...you want me? I'm all yours."

Nervous, he looked up at me and said, "look, I don't want no beef."

"You don't want no beef? You don't want no beef? You don't want no beef?" I asked.

"What? You don't like me? Fine don't waste my time then!" Harley said, she got up and sat over beside me.

"This is your lady." MT said.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked him.

"No...no that's your lady Joker." He said.

"That's right!" I said, and shot him in the face.

I grabbed Harley's hand and we bolted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So what did you think?! I loved this scene it. When I saw it the first time with my friend, I was dying laughing because my friend is one of those girls who never swears and will only listen to music where the words are censored. So when the Joker was like "the fire in my loins...the itch in my crotch!" I'm just like OMG YES YES  and I turned to my friend whose face had a look of just...I can't even explain it! But it was hilarious. I love my friend she's such a sweetie pie. Anyway, there will be three chapters posted, 7, 8, and 9, due to the fact that Monday is Labor Day and I promised that I'd update and weekends and holidays. Hope you liked this chapter!!!

~UltimateFandomQueen