Chapter 15 - Harley's POV {Halloween Special}

As I sat in my jail cell I had begun wondering how long I'd been in here for. When one of the guards came to give me my food, I asked him what the date was. He told me it was Halloween. I ate the food he gave me and then laid back down on the mattress. I closed my eyes and thought about the last years Halloween, which I spent with the Joker.

*********************************************

"Hey, Harley, do you remember last Halloween when Steve scared the crap out of us last year?" Joker asked.

I stopped what I was doing and glared at him. "You promised me you'd never bring that up again."

He laughed, "yeah well, it was pretty funny."

I rolled past him and made my way to the bathroom and closed the door. I looked at myself in the mirror and smirked. I'm gonna scare the crap out of him tonight. I have a little trick up my sleeve and he's gonna be so scared he might start crying. I reapplied my lipstick and left the bathroom.

"Come help me decorate the house puddin." I said.

We spent the next four hours decorating our mansion and turning it into a haunted house that we opened to the public. But they don't know its really us that live there. Everyone thinks that James and Caroline Haverbrooke live in the mansion. We had to come up with rich and snotty aliases so that our neighbors wouldn't realize that we were murderers.

As we let people into our haunted house, Joker and I watched over the whole thing, and once again, everyone who entered left crying. We went outside and some of the neighbors told us we did an amazing job yet again.

"Caroline! I LOVE your outfit! You're that clown girl right? The Jokers sidekick?" Our neighbor Sally Henderson asked.

I stared at her and gave a fake smile. "Thank you SALLY!!! I love yours too. I'm The Jokers PARTNER HARLEY QUINN."

"Yeah whatever okay bye guys!" Sally said walking away.

"I want to kill her." I said.

He patted my back and we walked back inside.

After everyone had gone home, I suggested we take a walk through our haunted house.

Suddenly some annoying ass theme song started playing.

"Babe what is that sound?! I'm TRIGGERED" he said.

"It sounds like-" I started

A dark figure slowly started walking towards us, it was humming the song, it was getting louder as we got closer. It was a few yards away and then all of a sudden it vanished.

"What the-" Joker said.

"BATMAN!!!!" Someone screamed and grabbed Joker by the shoulders. He screamed and punched the Batman.

"HAHA! I got you!!!" I said.

"Ow damn that hurt." Steve the minion took off the Batman mask and glared at Joker. "You guys don't pay me enough for this." He said, holding his eye as he walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha YES!!! Steve made a reappearance!! Sorry I feel like this chapter is bad too. But anyway its HALLOWEEN!!! Like I'm so excited! I think I'm just going to hit a few houses because I have too much work to do :( Anyway I'm dressing up as Rey from Star Wars, so if I see any clowns I'll just use the force to choke them :) Also I updated the cast list and included Steve the Minion, so please enjoy! Next chapter will be coming...I don't know probably around Thanksgiving. Most likely during Thanksgiving break. Anyway Happy Halloween!!! Stay safe!!!!

~UltimateFandomQueen