Chapter 14 - The Joker's POV {Halloween Special}

My first Halloween with Harley was very special, we put on a spectacular haunted house and scared the shit out of little children and their parents. This was a very important Halloween because it marked the one year anniversary of the day Harley murdered Robin.

"Are you worried Robin's ghost is going to come for you?" I asked Harley.

She laughed. "Hell no! Even if he did come back, he'd just go on and on about how pissed he was I shot him in the ass."

I laughed. "That was a nice touch my dear." I kissed her cheek. "I bet you I can scare you this year."

"No you can't, you've tried before and it doesn't work." Harley said.

"Trust me when I say that I am going to scare you this year." I said.

She simply laughed, "Okay good luck."

*************

We sit on the couch watching the TV, when a sudden cold gust of air blows through.

"Did you feel that babe?" I asked.

"You probably just left the window open." Harley said.

"At the end of October? Babe its freezing outside, why would I have the window open." I asked.

She glared up at me. "Nice try, but you're going to have to do better than that to scare me."

The TV suddenly went frizzie.

She looked up at me "Babe stop I'm serious! It's annoying!"

I looked at the TV and then at her. "Okay Harley, I swear too you I did make the TV go frizzie."

"Yes you did!!!" She said.

"No I didn't!!!" I said.

She groaned with frustration. "You have no idea how freaking impossible you are sometimes." She said, and got up to go to the bathroom.

I managed to get the TV back to it's normal content, but I felt the cold breeze again when I heard Harley scream.

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU SON OF A BITCH I KILLED YOU GO AWAY!!!!" She screamed.

"Harley you're a bitch and must be punished." the voice said. It sounded like Robin.

I ran into the bathroom and saw the ghost of Robin standing over Harley.

"You leave her alone!" I said and grabbed it, pulling it too the ground. Something ripped from the ceiling onto the floor.

"What the hell?!" I said.

Harley looked from the anamatronic to me. "You didn't know about this?"

I shook my head.

"Got you both pretty good didn't I?" A voice said from behind the shower curtain.

Harley pulled back the shower curtain to reveal my head minion Steve was behind this whole thing.

"DAMMIT STEVE!!!" I shouted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol "DAMMIT STEVE!!!!" I know, not my best work, but I'm not really inspired right now because of all the schoolwork I have, but I'm trying my best. Anyway, Happy Day-Before-Halloween!!! Next chapter will come tomorrow.

~UltimateFandomQueen