Chapter 13 - Harley's POV

Somehow, being locked up in this prison has made me even crazier than I was when I first came here. The guards barely talk to me, except when they're flirting. They tease me sometimes, saying they will play with me and then they zap me from the bars.

Today, I thought I could get their attention by climbing on the bars and swinging on them like a trapeze artist. One of the guards, Paul, has been torturing me ever since I came here. When I refused to eat, he would force food down my throat. The only thing keeping me going is knowing that when Mister J comes to rescue me, he's gonna make Paul wish he'd never met me.

"You gonna come down from there or what?" Paul shouted at me.

I sat on my ropes and starred at them, then giggled and flipped down.

"Yeah look at you!" Paul said with a chuckle.

I came up to the bars and leaned against them.

"You know the rules hotness, you gotta keep of these bars." Paul said

"What, these bars?" I asked.

"Yeah, those bars." He said.

I stuck out my tongue and licked one of the bars.

"Oh my god. You are really in bad shape upstairs lady!" Paul said. "Alpha one, it her."

I was immediately zapped from the bars. I got up and charged at him only to hit my head and fall back down.

"Wow that is just a whole lot of pretty in a whole lot of crazy!" was all I heard Paul say, before blacking out.

*********************************

When I woke up again, I saw this woman at the top of the stairs, looking down at me. I starred at her, and I believed her to be someone from hell itself.

"Are you the devil?" I asked her.

"Maybe." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes! Amanda Waller is now in the story! I can't wait to bring in the rest of the Suicide Squad with Harley. Again, my next update will not be until Halloween because it is difficult for me to regularly update during the school year. Hope you enjoyed! Love you all!

~UltimateFandomQueen