Day 1: Egypt, Part 1

I was sleeping on Cody, on the bus, as we head to the airport for the new season of Total Drama. I was back again in my usual black trench coat, jeans, black high tops, and my black bang that covers my right eye...which is now a crimson shade of red. I hear a squeal behind us waking me up as we stop at the airport. I lift my head blinking tired and look at Cody who smiles at me as I smile back with a tint of pink on my cheeks. I stand up and exit behind Noah giggling at his comment about Harold's facts. I stand between Noah and Cody as the rest get off the plane. Duncan smiles my way. I blush and smile back. We all listen as he introduces the rest of the cast including the new people. Alejandro, who was a charmer, he looks my way as I blush and look away, and Sierra, who was a super fan girl, she ran over to where Cody and I were standing.

"Oh my gosh, Kaylub and Cody, my favorite guys, I've dreamt of this moment only you two were getting married." My face turns a bright shade of red as I pull up my black hood to cover my face.

Then we all see a ragtag plane pull up. We all see it slightly fall apart. I blink a few times to register what I see. "Excuse me, but I'd like to express some concern about the safety of our plane." Courtney said as I nod a bit worried.

"Relax, it's perfectly safe." Chris says with a smile as a piece falls off and a raccoon runs off chasing a mouse. "Now boarding," Owen starts to freak out as I take a step back. Chris then hits Owen over the head with a frying pan causing him to fall unconscious. "Anybody else got a problem with it?"

"No," Cody said in fear.

"Love it!" Lindsay said rubbing her head.

"Dibs on the window seat." Bridgett said smiling out of fear.

"Now boarding, on a voyage to a million big ones! We're saving you a first-class seat for all the action right here on...Total Drama World Tour~" He sang the last words. We then board the plane as I smile to Chris with a dust of pink on my cheeks. He smiles back at me with a wink.

"Singing, really, I thought Chris was joking about that." Gwen said as we stopped in like a eating hall in the plane.

"Well, I don't have a problem with that." Courtney said as I agreed with her.

"Yeah, cuz you like singing." Leshawna said pointing at her.

"Well I don't. Girls sing, little birdies sing, ha ha Duncan's do not sing." He said crossing his arms.

"Think I'll get to beatbox?" Harold asked Leshawna.

"I'll beat ya if you try." Duncan said threatening Harold.

"Why are you doing this to us?" Heather asked angry.

"Singing reality shows are huge, and the worse the singing, the higher the ratings. Which is why on this show, there will be no vocal coaches or rehearsals or warning." Everyone starts to complain as I just shrug. "Anywho, this is the dining area, where you'll enjoy in-flight meals."

"Not for long aye. Prepare to lose to the Zeek!" Ezekiel said as I tilted my head.

"Okay, so not trying to be mean here, but you do know you got voted out first last time right?" Gwen voiced as I nodded.

"Word and I spent every minute since making sure that don't happen again. I'm stronger, faster, smarter..."

"Chattier, flabbier, can't shut upier." Chris said annoyed. "Now zip it and let me finish the tour, so we can get this bird in flight." Chris snapped.

"Is there a ladies room?" Leshawna asked as Chris smiles.

"Just through there." He said smiling as I shiver. There's a camera in the bathroom isn't there.