Day 21: Drumheller pt.2

I wake up feeling warm and safe. I move my legs to find that they have healed completely except for some scar tissue. I open my eyes to see that I'm in the arms of Chris. I blush brightly as he also wakes up looking at me with love and affection in his eyes. He smirks before kissing me gently on the head. 

"You really need to stop waking up so early." He said as he lifted me up. I blushed the entire time as Chris personally cleaned me up as he insisted I lay off my feet. He then tended to my wounds wrapping up both my legs and my arm in bandages. I blushed as I kicked my legs to show him I could walk perfectly fine on my own. He begrudgingly puts me down with an arm around my waist before Chef called him. With a final kiss to my cheek, he walked over to the cockpit as I slowly walk towards the group.

Cody instantly rushes to my side and starts to check over me with concern as I blush.

"I'm fine, Cody," I look to Sierra. "How are you?"

"Just a bit frazzled and I lost my hair, but otherwise I'm fine... you?"

"All healed up... for the most part. I can at least walk since it was mostly burn damage."

"I'm sorry, I should have seen the oil." I shrug as I give Sierra a gentle hug thinking she might have some bruising as well due to the hard landing.

"Everyone is alive and that's what matters." 

Later Chris comes and stands by me as Heather and Alejandro were on his other side. Both were extremely confused on the front that I could walk. "The hot tub with my name spelled out in italian tiles, gone, my monogram sneakers, gone, my custom calibrated stubble trimmer, gone." I rub his arm with a sympathetic look as my ds and pokemon games were on that plane and now they were lost forever too.

"So, shall we continue the game?" Alejandro suggests.

"Yeah, I second that, totally." Heather says as I glare at the two with a soft growl.

"As usual, you two are thinking of nothing but yourselves," Chris said as I notice Cody in the wreckage.

"Can we get some help over?" Cody asked as I left them to go help him with Sierra. I end up picking her up and carrying her with ease as I was as gentle as possible due to her injured left wrist, right earlobe, scalp, and both ankles. 

"Thanks Kaylub, We were looking for your game system, but then the thing collapsed." Sierra brought up as I smile at them.

"Thanks, but it's not important."

"Your legs?!" I look down and  it seemed that my legs and arm were bleeding again. I couldn't feel it.

/"I think I've become immune to pain to the point where nothing hurts." I say actually scared.\

"Nah, I can't feel it." I tell her as Cody comes with a wheelchair and a green headdress. I place Sierra down before collapsing into Cody who rushed over to catch me. "I-I'm fine," I tell them as I stand back up and walk, slowly, back over to where Alejandro and Heather were.

"Hey, my emergency kit, we're saved," Chris said running over to a giant metal box. "That's right kids, get ready for surf, sun, and beauties in grass skirts. We're going to Hawaii," He said doing a hula dance. We all cheer as I end up sitting on the ground waiting for my legs to heal again. "I know, best host ever, never doubt me." Chef then pulls a string that makes the box open to reveal a bright red minicopter. They all get closer.

"Uh, is that a two seater?" Alejandro asked.

"Yep, Chef flies, and I supervise," Chris said as the two head over to the minicopter.

"And we?" Alejandro asked again.

"Will be competing to get to the big Island first, using only your wits and whatever you find out here."