Day 15: Sweden

I was sitting in economy class with my team. Cody was watching me play pokemon, Sierra seems so happy about Gwen's departure, Courtney and Alejandro were being lovey-dovey with each other, Heather seems to be jealous of their interactions.

/"I just can't get over the fact that she's gone, Heather really played us like fools." I sigh looking down.\

Heather tries to get Alejandro's attention as I ignore them all. I continued to play my game as Cody leans closer.

The plane comes to a shaky landing as we exit to yet another cold destination. I instantly take off my trench and drape it onto Cody. He smiles at me thankful as I blush looking away. 

"Velcome to Sveden." Chris said in an accent as I smile. It was a good accent.

"Where are those jackets you ordered for us in the Yukon?" Heather asked shivering like the rest of the group, excluding me and Cody, who was snuggled in my trench coat.

"Um, I worked pretty hard on that accent. It would have been nice if someone had commented."

"Dude it's freezing out here." Duncan said as I make a thumbs up gesture to Chris who notices it. He flashes a quick smile before heading off.

"Okay, let's hear it?" Courtney says as she talks to Duncan. I stand on the opposite of her close to Cody.

"Hear,"

"Your apology?"

"For,"

"For what...ugh for Gwen!"

"For who?"

"For Gwen!" I glare at her for yelling as Alejandro comes over and pushes me and Cody out of the way.

"May I offer my latin warmth?" Alejandro says.

"Thanks Ale-hunk-dro." I hear Courtney say as I feel a set of arms wrap around me and I look up to see Duncan holding me. I blush lightly as he smirks. I hear a soft growl, but it's drowned out by my heart that is pounding in my ears from being held.

"Mind if I keep you warm, kid?" I lose my breath at the reminder of that nickname and his heartbeat captivates me. I smile and relax in his arms.

"Good news, the jackets are here," everyone cheers, "in six to eight weeks." The others glare and sigh at his words as he led us to a land mass where on the ice were two piles of identical materials. We split into our teams. "Before you is a mysterious pile of tools and pieces. Your first challenge is to use alan keyes, wooden sledge hammers, and your wits to turn your piles into...whatever they're supposed to be when properly assembled. Sadly the assembly instructions were accidently shredded when they were put through a shredder. Anywho, first team to correctly assemble their what to whos it, wins a big advantage in part two of the challenge. So go!"

We gather round the pile as I scan over the items. "We should lay out the pieces to try to figure out what we're building." Courtney said as Heather was messing with stuff.

"Is that how you plan on slowing us down this time," Heather said as I rolled my eyes and focused on the pile. 

I think for a bit then gasp. A boat! I think, 

I rush forward with Cody on my heel and the two of us begin building a boat.

"Stop, before you destroy something!" Heather said as she picked up a tool and started to use it as a weapon. I blink as Cody rushes to hide. Sierra blocks the attack aimed at Cody.

"Enguard, that's french for leave Kaylub's boyfriend alone!" I blush at Sierra's words 

"Get down here and die like a man." Heather yells as Sierra and her dual, while in the process knocking Courtney out. I continue to build the boat, but due to the others being busy fighting and Cody hiding for dear life I'm stuck trying to build it alone and it doesn't look like a boat. Then the song bell rings.