Day 18: Tanzania

I sat in economy class opposite of Heather and Alejandro while playing my game. Duncan next to me.

/"Why do I feel like a puppy in the same room as two venomous snakes and a Doberman?" I ask with concern.\

Duncan was whistling and smiling while carving on the seat. 

"Smiling, whistling, this is the happiest I've ever seen you." Alejandro said.

"What can I say, it's like all my problems were shoved out of a plane. Speaking of failed romance, you want me to hit the common area with Kaylub, so you two lovebirds can start building your nest together?" I look over at the mention of me.

"Yeah right...as if...stop it!" Alejandro and Heather said together. I snicker softy.

"Blaineley was right. You two are so lame for each other." The two gasp as Duncan sits by me with a smile. I blush looking to my game. "Come on let's hit the common area." I nod following him out feeling a pair of eyes on me as I go. 

Once in the common area he pulls me down onto his lap and places a soft kiss to my neck as he watches me play my game.

"I missed this. I'm glad the teams are dissolved and Courtney is gone so I can finally be at peace just being with you." I blush at his words as he holds me close to him. We remain like this till we land.

"I'm going to check on Sierra and Cody." He nods letting me go as he exits with the others.

I rush to check on Sierra and Cody. Mostly Cody. I see him in a backpack and he looks absolutely worse for wear. Sierra was about to put him on her back when I rush over and take the straps. 

"I think it's best if I hold onto him. Whatever you did, I don't want him to get worse." She squealed before rushing off the plane obviously not hearing the second part. I turn and look at Cody. I shake my head. "I'll make sure you live." I pick up the backpack, which was acting like a carrier, putting it on my back. Cody groaned a bit. "Sorry, but this is the only way." I walk off the plane and over to the group. Chris was in a Traditional Maasai warrior garb.

"You okay in there Cody?" Chris asked as Cody murmured out utter nonsense. "Pure poetry guy. I can see married life is treating you well." He said with a wink at me as I blushed.

"Due to his weakened condition, I'll be competing for the both of us." I walk closer to Chris and whisper to him, "this wasn't my fault, I'm only looking out for him." Chris chuckles.

"I know, that's the good part of married life. The spouse looking after the other," He said before backing away with a smirk to address the group. I blush deeply. "Okay, challenge time."

We head to a place with fruit on podiums and Chef in a winter gear. I tilt my head as he seemed to be sweating up a pool. 

"Part one combines two of Africa's most popular sports: soccer and cricket." He said holding up a soccer ball and a cricket bat. "I call it: Sock-it-to-me, the me being you of course."

"Um...is Chef expecting a blizzard?" Heather asked.

"Behold, the penalty parka, plus pants. Created specifically to help people sweat out their cheating ways. Looking hot Chef." He throws a green gourd at Chris only for him to dodge by ducking out of the way sending the fruit towards me. I step aside letting it go flying past me. "Each player must run one at a time from the starting line to that pile of African sabu plums, grab as many as you can carry and run back, and you'll be doing all of this while your fellow competitors pumble you with soccer balls." Chris said.

"Ooh, pummeled by a soccer ball, how painful." Duncan mocked till Chris threw the soccer ball at Duncan's head making direct contact. He screamed out in pain as he was on the ground. I giggle.