Day 13: Area 51

I slept next to Gwen in first class with Cody as we were cuddling.

/"After the last challenge in Greece, Courtney broke up with Duncan during mealtime, throwing a fit, as he had an ice pack over his eye due to getting suckerpunched by Cody. Pretty by the way. There's tension in my team with Sierra and Courtney both hating Gwen for what happened. I'm on Gwen's side on this as I know it's not true. I tried talking to Sierra about it, but Courtney has her claws into her and there's no way I'm trying to talk to Courtney. Anytime I go near her she's glaring at me as if I killed her pet or something. Also Ezekiel is still on the plane and he seems to be watching me." I hear shifting in the vents. "Help." I mouth.\

I wake up due to the plane shaking a bit and feel Cody's arms tighten around me as protection. 

"Attention potential crash victims, please remain calm. Our autopilot is testing some equipment. Snacks in the common area if you don't believe me and want a last meal." Cody gets up which forces me to move seats.

"Come on," I sigh and follow him down where Duncan, who looks like a cyclops with his left eye. He looks to me as I blush lightly and giggle at his eye. Cody wraps an arm around me as we share candy. I give him some of my gobsmacker as he hands me some chocolate. Everyone is eating or chatting. Then I hear it.

"Kaylub, is super cute." I hear Courtney say as I blink a few times. I shake my head as the lights go out and a fart is heard. We all look in the direction of Owen.

"The dark is my witness, that was not me." Owen said as I get a shiver down my spine. Oh no. We then go plummeting from the sky only to stop suddenly and be straightened out and land. 

We exit the plane as I stand by Cody and Sierra. Chris is wearing a military helmet as I tilt my head. "Everyone, welcome to the coolest, extraterrestrialest place in the world, area 52."

"52, area 51 is where all the cool alien stuff is." Gwen said as I nod opening my mouth to mention something.

"This show is so broke we have to fake an area now." Duncan said as I shook my head.

"Nope, this really is area 52 and that is area 51 right there." He points to where a big rock had a glowing aura around it. "We're just inside the border...well all of us except Duncan." Duncan then gets lasered as I look back at Chris. "Thanks for the laser show Cornal." He said into a brick phone. The laser stops and Duncan falls back to earth. "It's good to have friends in area 51 places." Courtney busts out laughing right beside me as she has her hands on me. I looked around confused as to how she got next to me noticing that Sierra had moved. Chris directs our attention towards a screen. "Listen up space cases, the 5-1 is the most tightly protected military base in the world. Which is why tonights challenge is going to be so much fun...for me. Part one, break into area 51 without getting shot, gassed, plasmarayed, or otherwise killed. The place is guarded by elite black-ops soldiers, so if anyone does get all exploded, their untimely but hilarious demise will be blamed on a freak weather balloon accident. Part two, each team must find a genuine functioning alien artifact inside area 51's infamous black box warehouse. The place is full of broken alien junk. You need to find something alien that still works, but be careful the warehouse is loaded with booby traps. Part three, the winning team must bring their working artifacts back here to area 52 intact. Last team back faces elimination, and do not get caught over there. Rumor has it trespassers get a memory wipe and are transferred to an alien colony where they either become slaves...or food. You have till dawn. Go!" Chris called out as we raced to the left of the rock.

We see a large open space where it looks like a garden. "Ooo, some kind of security vegetable patch," Heather said as she then tenses as I hear a hiss. "Cody, get your clammy hands off my leg." I look down at her leg and smile. A lizard was clinging to her.