Day 8: Paris

I kept my distance from Cody...actually I fell silent after the elimination. I was currently playing the grand piano in Chris's room humming softly as Chris watched me with a smile. I blushed softly before the plane shook causing me to go flying only to be caught by Chris. 

"Gotcha," He said with a smirk as I hide my head in his shoulder feeling him chuckle at me. Then we hear Izzy's voice over the intercom. 

"Attention, this is your captain speaking. If you look out your window, you get to see what happens when a plane does a summersault-" My eyes widen as I look at Chris who shared my expression.

"Um, y'all might want to hang onto something heavy." We both grab onto the piano as the plane does some crazy motions before crashing into a waterway. 

"I'm going to go talk to Chef, you get back to your team." He places a kiss on my head before leaving as I follow behind.

/"Why did Cody vote for me? I thought we were... friends." I whisper upset as I cover my head with my hood to hide the few tears that fall.\

We all stand outside as I stand on the far side of my team away from Cody as Sierra stands by me glaring at Cody as is DJ and Noah. Izzy looks straight up ready to murder him. 

"I didn't exactly get a chance to prep my introduction. What with the unexpected water landing and all. I'm just going to give the highlights. France, city of love, art gallery, filler, lot of artwork, priceless, priceless artwork." Lindsay then goes on about Paris and being with Tyler and then Chris shuts her up. "There's no time for shopping. The first challenge is about to start. Everyone inside the Lovie."

"I believe you mean Louvre." Courtney corrected him.

"Whatever, go already." We enter the building as Chef rolls over a giant crate. "Challenge time kids. Each team gets their very own famous sculpture. Team Victory. Yours is Rodin's The Thinker. Chris is really really really really hot, you guys get The Venus de Milo."

"Ah Venus such beauty." Alejandro says to the picture.

"Calm down lover boy. Amazon's you ladies get the Statue of David. Here's how it works, it's up to you guys to find your statue hidden somewhere in the Lovie." He said pronouncing it wrong again.

"Well that shouldn't be too hard. Statues are big, plus I'm amazing at reading brochure maps," Courtney said.

"About that, Chef has broken the statues into pieces and has hidden them. First team to find their pieces, race to the pyramid court, and reassemble them wins."

"But The Thinker isn't located in the Louvre and The Statue of David isn't even in France." Alejandro imputed as I nodded softly.

"Well, we're not using the actual statues. Those are priceless, Chef made some fake ones right?" I could tell from Chef's face that he made a mistake. He rushed off. "I almost forgot the twist twist. Here's your motivation." He pressed a button that opened a crate to a yeti, a chainsaw wielding bear, and a baby seal. DJ got scared of the baby seal who growled at him. "I'd start running." Team Chris ran from the yeti, my team ran from the bear, and that left DJ and Lindsay to run from the baby seal.

We started the search as Heather found the first piece and Sierra was standing off to the side upset as Courtney was comforting her. 

"Come on guys, there's no way I'm gonna let the boys beat us to the pyramid court. We have to find the rest of these things fast." Sierra was looking at a statue of two people holding each other lovingly before she busted out in tears falling onto the floor. Cody was with her as the bear appeared.

I glared at the bear as my team screams. Sierra continued to cry. The bear's chainsaw stopped working. 

"Cody you brought her into this mess, so you have to get her out," Heather said as Cody walked over to her.