Day 19: Easter Island

I woke up in first class feeling refreshed and calm till I realized who I was in first class with. I looked across me to see Alejandro awake and looking at me with something dark in his eyes. I shiver when I notice it and then it's gone as he gets up and walks over to my chair and blocks me in. His smile is soft and almost comforting and kind as his eyes were seductive just like the sea with their shade of green. I blushed almost instantaneously a dark shade of red. I tried to look away, but he took my chin in his hand forcing me to look at him as I blushed darker. I don't know what he was planning. He leaned close and pecked me on the lips as my eyes widened. He then smirks and walks away as I touch my lips looking after him. He then brings out a whole cart filled with candy and sweets. 

"While you were sleeping, Chris delivered my prize for winning. Sadly I do not have much of a sugar tooth." I nodded drooling slightly, "and as my dear mama always says I'm sweet enough already." This makes me blush as I nod again, "plus I would rather not pollute my system with chemicals and dyes." 

"Can I have it?" I ask as the chocolate on the cart was calling my name with their sweet, sweet aroma.

"Oh, would you like it?" I nod, "please enjoy." I dig right in taking chocolate and eating it with a bright smile.

/"Chocolate is my one weakness...I just can't resist it." I say with a sigh as I eat a chocolate bar in the confessional.\

I save the rest of the sweets for Cody since he likes the other sweets more than I do. I continue to eat the chocolate as Alejandro sits across from me. 

"Attention, passengers, please prepare for landing." I hear Chris say as I look up before looking back to see Alejandro yet again blocking me in my seat.

"May I have a taste?" He asked as I raise an eyebrow.

"I thought you sai-" I didn't get to finish as he kissed me. His tongue slipping in due to the surprise attack. He pulled back after a while as I noticed chocolate on his tongue as he licked his lips getting all traces of chocolate off his mouth. He smiles as I gulp blinking over what just happened.

"I think I like chocolate now." I blush at this statement as I look away. Then the plane crash lands as we head outside.

I stand with Heather and Alejandro, Cody and Sierra nowhere in sight. "Another piece of world heritage destroyed." Alejandro states as I shake my head at the stone head that was knocked over.

"That's not the only chiseled rock that's gonna get destroyed today." Heather says glaring at Alejandro as I take a few steps back from the two.

"Chiseled you say?"

"Uh-huh, I said grizzled, arrogant much?" Then Cody runs up to me as I smile.

"Cody I saved you some candy that Alejandro gave to me." I said with a slight blush as I watched him drool his eyes turning wide with appreciation. I giggle softly as I hold out the basket for him. "You can have some." I say as he looks at me and hugs me kissing me quickly before snagging out all of the candy that I wasn't going to eat. We snack out over the candy as Sierra comes over and watches with a smile.

"Aww, anybody got a camera, you guys are too cute." Heather said making me blush. 

We then all walk to the meet up place. 

"Nywana," Chris says as I look up from my basket only to blush madly and nearly drop my candy.

/"No clothes only leaf." Internally screaming as my ears release steam.\

"Wow, Chris, you've been working out." Sierra says which only makes me notice his abs, pecs, arms, legs, where the lines lead and the leaf...the leaf. I shake my head blushing madly as I try to hide the blush with my hands covering my eyes.