Day 2: Egypt, Part 2

We stand behind our colors representing our team as ours is blue. On the color is the prize we won, a goat. I look across the desert and tilt my head trying to ignore the others conversations. Then we hear the cymbals again and turn to see Chris sitting on an Intern as another Intern was fanning him. Chef was holding the instrument. "Don't know about you guys, but I am loving Egypt. And I'm going to love it even more watching you enjoy your second challenge: The amazing camel race."

"Where are the other camels?" Harold asked.

"There are no other camels. It's a camel race, not a camels race."

"Yes!" Heather cheered.

"What?" Alejandro says shocked.

"We won last time, but they get a camel, they get a goat, and we get a stick?" Leshawna complained.

"Each reward has it's advantages. Trust me. You'll be racing to the world's most infamous waterway...the Nile. Teams must bring their rewards all the way to the finish. You have 60 seconds to strategist."

"We need no camel, we have each other and we are unstoppable. We have the will and the strength and together we will triumph." Alejandro says to rial everyone up. I just stand with Sierra.

"Yeah," Owen cheers.

"Yeah," Tyler follows.

"All right," Noah said rubbing his hands together. I blush and look down as I can tell Sierra isn't amused.

/"Alejandro...he's a womanizer if I've ever seen one...and I've seen a lot. The way most of the girls swoon over him, he's just playing them all." I bite my lip as my heart beat increases. "But my heart won't stop racing whenever we're in contact, or when he looks my way, or even when he says my name in his accent." I blush deeply. "He also reminds me of the boy I danced with at the fundraiser years ago."\

Alejandro has Tyler and Noah get on the goat first as I pet him and whisper comforting words as both Owen and Sierra climb on next onto their respective persons shoulder. They start to sway as I look up concerned. "Oh, this is so cool, Ali hand out or Alakazam...I'm just gonna call you Al okay?" Owen says as I wince. "Woo go Al."

"Yeah, this is going to work." Noah said doubting Alejandro as I nod.

"Have faith Noah. Believe in us." He then scoops me up into his arms and leaps to land on top of our team. I grip to him paralyzed in fear as my heart races twenty four miles per hour.

"Whoa, we're perfectly balanced." Tyler said.

"Okay, color me impressed." I hide my face in his chest trying to calm my heart.

"Airight, Niles that way...kinda big, blue, and watery. Can't miss it or I guess you can, but then you'll die...probably get killed by the local scarab beetles. It's mating season and they get all killy when the're in heat." Chris said scaring me.

"I am glad there aren't any out here. Those things are nasty." Leshawna says as I feel like something bad is about to happen.

/"I think I've developed a sense for when something bad is going to happen. Like a danger sense."\

"I'll tell them you said so." Chef then knocks over a vase as scarabs come out and towards us. Most people scream as I whimper. Then the song bell rings. "Ooo, time for a song. Think of it as a mini challenge. Music can soothe the savage mate seeking scarabs, so make up a good song and maybe they won't kill ya or don't and be disqualified like Duncan." Most people groaned as the music started.

Alejandro: No need to get crazy. It's lovin' time at last!

Alejandro, Cody, DJ, Noah and Tyler: You don't wanna eat us up.