Day 22: Hawaii

I was finally allowed to take off the bandages as I covered my legs with my pants and stood with the other three finalists. That included Cody, Heather, and Alejandro. I stood with Cody with a happy smile as he smiles at me as well. Chris walks by us and ruffles my hair as he goes to stand by the camera. 

"Who will Heather and Kaylub face in the final challenge and who will go home with a million dollars! It's finale time, right here on Total Drama World Tour." He said as all four of us stood there. Then Bridgette and Geoff came over standing opposite of us. "Welcome to the live finale of Total Drama World Tour. Moments ago, these guys tied for third in a boat sandwich, tasty. During the break we sent them to vent in the confessional. Check it." 

We watched their commentary as I smiled glad to know that Cody appreciated Sierra's and my help. I also glared at Alejandro's words. 

"Go, Team Ali-hunk-dro." Sadie said. I noticed the peanut gallery was in teams. My team consisted of DJ, Noah, Izzy, Beth, Duncan, Gwen, and Eva.

"Why are they in teams, and why does my team suck." Heather asked.

"The peanut gallery is playing a major role in choosing a winner." The peanut gallery cheered.

"Did I say my team sucks? What I actually meant to say was they rock," Heather said as we all looked at her with disbelief.

"You think we're fools. You and Alejandro are done," Leshawna said as I smiled.

"We're here for you Kayody. Especially me.  Believe!" Sierra said as I blushed lightly.

"But first, we got gotta break a tie. Kaylub you won the race to Hawaii so your reward is this advantage. You can select the tie-breaker yourself or you can let Heather do it." I felt a shiver as if something bad was going to happen.

"Heather can do it."

"I was hoping you'd say that." He then snickered as Heather looked concerned as did I. "Tada, each ball inside our challenge booth has a different tie-breaker written on it, so take your pick."

"Well, isn't this fun," She said walking into the booth as I shiver again. Once Chris closed the door, Heather was pummeled with golf balls. "Are these golf balls?" Everyone laughed at her suffering as I felt bad for her... only like a little bit bad.

"I swear, Geoff and I put ping-pong balls in there," Bridgette said as Geoff nodded.

"I know, and I'm not mad, just disappointed. I had to dial it up to meet my usual high standards," Chris said as Heather tries to talk, but smashes the glass sending a ball to hit Tyler in the head. She then exits the booth without a ball as she was choking. "No ball, no exit, back in you go." My instinct to save kicked in as I did the Heimlich Maneuver on her and she coughs up a ball. I step away. "Uh, Geoff, go ahead and read that would ya pal." He was grossed out as he picked it up.

"Ew, Heather has selected the traditional Hawaiian fire dance of death." They then are taken out out onto the water and onto a platform. Heather was tied to a post as Cody and Alejandro wore grass skirts and coconut bras. They were holding sticks to knock the opponent off with nubs. I was blushing mad, but also giggling.

"I question how traditional it is for a male warrior to wear a coconut bra." Alejandro said.

"Forget that, someone get me off of this thing." Heather complained as I stood with Chris on shore as Chef was with us. The peanut gallery laughed at her.

"She's funny when she's tied up and can't hurt me." Owen said.

"I came in second place for the semi-finales. Where is the respect?"