Day 4: Yukon

I was peacefully sleeping in my seat when I wake up to a camera flash. I blink a few times as I look over to see Sierra giggling like a madwoman over a picture. I tilt my head, that's when I hear Cody waking up. I look up to see that I'm laying on his chest. My face turns bright red as I hop back into my own seat. I pull up my hood to conceal my face. Then the plane starts to shake and we strap in our seats. "We got some massive air bumps. Lock your butts to a seat, over," Chef says as I grip my seat.

We soon land and we all fall out of the plane on to some snow. "Welcome to the Yukon," Chris said laughing. Most of the others shiver as I'm standing there fine. We're at a starting line where there's a broken ice river. Everyone is shivering as Chris is wearing a full on winter outfit. 

"Um, hello, where are our jackets?" Heather said pissed.

"Relax, I ordered coats for everyone." Everyone cheers. "They won't be ready for weeks, but as soon as they arrive, I'll be sure to hand them out." Everyone groans as I shrug.

/"I'm so used to the cold that I don't really feel it at all...also I wear a black trench coat...and a lot of black period." I smile with a bit of blush.\

"Maybe we should huddle for warmth." Courtney suggests as Cody goes over to hug Gwen knowing that I was fine he then gets pushed by Sierra into me.

"Sorry," he said letting me go. I nod before looking at the others. Izzy, Lindsay, and Leshawna go for Alejandro as Noah gets pushed away by Bridgette. I take off my trench and slip over to Noah.

"Here, maybe this will help?" I say with my face heating up as I look towards the ground.

"Thanks," He then slips on my trench coat and wraps himself in it. He stops shivering afterwards. I blush deeply as I smell chocolate.

"Little chilly without mittens," Chris says as Chef hands him a hot coco. My eyes widen as I go over to him. I look at him wantonly as he blushed handing me the cup. I smile and drink down some before handing it back with a moan of delight. His face only gets brighter as I stand by him as Sierra comes over.

"That's Chris favorite drink," Sierra said as I tilt my head.

"Wrong mine-" Chris starts to say.

"Second only to tomato juice." Both Chris and I look at her confused.

"That's not on the fan site. How do you?" He starts to ask.

"I went to your high school and interviewed all your old teachers for the unauthorized biography I'm writing. They said-"

"Okay, okay, moving on." He said cutting her off by covering her mouth as he ushered us back to the others. "Crossing the icy river in Canada's frozen tundra used to be easy, back when the river was frozen solid, but thanks to global warming and Owen. Earth is finally becoming a lot more interesting. By which I mean deadly." Izzy cheers as I look at her. "Today's challenge is called: Total Drama The Icycle. Teams must make their way across this watery casm by jumping from ice float to ice float. First team member across must make their way to the dogsled on the far shore and become the dog. Pulling a sled all the way to the finish line as you grab the rest of your team along the way at marked meeting points. The sleds are first come first served so move fast. Don't worry. If you fall into the water, we're legally required to save you, so we have two divers downstream ready to pull you out."

"What is the reward for this challenge?" Heather asked.

"Did I say a reward?" Chris replied.

"We have already had three eliminations, we're overdue." Heather complained.

"It's got to be a reward. There aren't enough of us for Chris to cut someone in every episode." Noah commented.

"Yeah, but we found teams try harder during elimination challenges, so this year there's no set routine. Every challenge could end in elimination." We all groan at this discovery. "That's the spirit. On your mark, get set, go!" Chef blows a moose horn as we head off.