Day 5: New York City

I was sitting in the economy class with my back against the side of the plane playing Pokemon. I couldn't stop think of the fact that Cody... My face heats up as I squeeze my eyes shut. I ignore everything around me. I return to my game. Then a chocolate bar appears before my eyes and I blink following it up to Alejandro smiling down at me. My blush glows pink. "For a former teammate. Also I heard you like chocolate." He smiles as I nod taking it.

"T-thanks," I mumble before eating it. Then Chris calls us down to the storage area, and into a lifeboat.

"Take a seat, grab a handle, and I'll tell you where we're going." Chris says as I sit next to him holding onto the handle. My danger sense was going crazy.

"Sweet boat guy, right Lindsay?" Tyler tries to get Lindsay's attention.

"Um...sure, dave is it?" Lindsay says as I flinch for that.

"Why are you wearing a life jacket?" Noah asked as I look up at Chris.

"Cuz there's 13 of you, but only one valuable me. Hit it, Chef!" Chris calls out as I shiver. The hatchet below us opens and we go plummeting out of the plane...again. We land in water soon after as I look around and smile. "Welcome to New York City!"

/"Oh how I missed being home in NYC. I love this city and I love everything about New York...yay." I was giddy with joy like a kid in a gamestop.\

"Your first challenge is a carriage race to Central Park which I like to call: Liberty or Death." I was bouncing with joy.

"Oh, I've always dreamed of riding a horse drawn carriage," Owen said.

"Don't even think about making me the horse, Heather," Courtney said glaring at her.

"Slow down conclusion jumpers. It's a baby carriage race," Chris said as I tilted my head.

"So where are the carriages?" Leshawna asked as I dared to look up.

"Yeah, hope you brought your climbing gloves." Everyone groaned as our carriages were on the points of the crown on the Statue of Liberty.

"Lol Chris, I think your mischievous spirit makes the game." I nod agreeing with Sierra as I've always wanted to climb the Statue of Liberty.

"Thank you Sierra, it's nice to be appreciated." He winks at me to insure that I know he didn't miss me agreeing with her.

"Appreciated, I love you. I always did even way back when you were making those terrible movies about talking cats."

"I actually enjoyed those movies." I mumble softly under my breath, but by the fact that Chris flashed me a smile, causing me to blush, he heard me.

"I was even going to call my first fan club the Christians, but that name was already taken." Chris pats her head twice then pushes her away.

"Okay, less chatter more splatter...I mean climbing...more climbing. We'll leave the splatter to fate. Anywho, once you reach Lady Liberty's crown, pull up your rope to bring your team up faster. Once everybodies up, your team grabs the correct carriage off the spike, races back down to your boat, and follows the buoys to your next exciting destination, Central Park."

"Um, so when do we go shopping? Lindsay asked.

"You don't," I look at Chris with shock as Lindsay cries out causing birds to fly.

We stand next to the rope on team color coded mats. Chris then blows a whistle. I jump on the rope, which was steel rope, and start climbing quickly while the rest of my team watched. Cody ended up following up behind me making me blush by the fact that he had a view of my behind.