Day 16: Niagara Falls

My danger senses were telling me to wake up as I felt someone petting me. I felt my bang being brushed from my face which caused me to pop my eyes open. It was then that I saw Ezekiel smiling down at me with his sharp teeth, bloodshot eyes, and turning green skin. His hair seemed to be falling out. I nearly screamed as he placed a finger on my lips. His eyes were on my right eye which made me move my bang back over it. He was about to say something when he jumped away hiding again behind some cargo. W-what just happened? I questioned. Then I looked around to see that everyone else was also in the cargo hold and in a deep sleep. My danger senses told me something bad was going to happen as I saw two love swan paddle boats. I start to head over to Cody, but then we're falling from the sky...AGAIN. I swear Chris loves dropping us from the sky. 

"Everyone wake up!" I yell out as they do and they all proceed to scream.

"Hey, kids, you better get into your paddle boats!" Chris yells from the plane as we all grab onto the two swan boats, while still screaming, get into the boats. Sierra, Owen, Courtney, and I are in one, while Cody, Heather, Duncan, and Alejandro are in another. The others land harshly as we land in the boats on the water.

"I'm starting to question my mom's crush on Chris just a little." Sierra says as I nod. I'm starting to question my own crush on him. Then I hear rushing water. Oh great gatsby no!

"W-w-waterfall!" I yell as the others take notice.

"Quick paddle!" Alejandro yells as Sierra and Courtney paddle. I grip onto something in fear for my life.

/"Of course he had to drop us in water near a waterfall. Why Chris...just why?" I say pouting.\

"We're all gonna die." Owen cries out.

"If you let us live I will tutor any brain dead person who requires it, even Duncan." Courtney prays.

"If we live, I'll forget she ever said that." Duncan says.

"If we live, I'll french kiss Kaylub!" Cody prays out as I blush wide-eyed at his statement. Sierra gasped.

"I. WANT. THEM. TO. KISS!" Sierra says as she grabs rope, ties up Owen, throws him to the other swan, where he latches onto the front, she goes back to the pedals as we get closer to the edge, puts the rope in her mouth, and starts pedaling like a madwoman. We crash onto the land as we all pant glad to be alive. I blush realizing the circumstance. Sierra pulls Cody up to me as I get up. "Now kiss...french kiss." She says as I look away.

"Y-you don-" I was caught off guard with a kiss and a tongue entering my mouth. My eyes widen as Cody had his eyes held shut. His hands wrap around my waist pulling me closer to deepen the kiss. I close my own and kiss back tangling our tongues together. I hear a body hit the ground which causes the kiss to be cut off. We both look behind Cody to see Sierra passed out with a massive nose bleed. 

"Shall we move on love birds?" Heather says to us as I blush. I glance up to see Cody blushing too. Cody removes his arms from around me and hurries off with the others as I wake up Sierra. We catch up a Chris walks towards us.

"So, Niagara Falls is pretty awesome eh?" He asked noticing my bright red face and Cody's slightly pink face.

"It almost killed us," Heather said upset putting her hands on her hips.

"Like I said, awesome. The Falls is the jewel in Canada's crown and one of the top 10 natural wonders in the world. It's also known for its fabulous casino. Which is where we'll be heading for the first part of the challenge." Everyone else got excited, but I knew we were all under age.

"Oh, man, seriously... seriously?" Duncan said at first excited when we were back at the falls, but was less enthusiastic when we were in the actual destination.