Phantom no. 20

Strum's POV

Agad naputol ang pagpapanggap ko nang biglang tumunog yung cp ko. I excuse my self towards Carfel at sinagot ang tawag.

"Strum, SPO2 Mark Aquino got kidnapped!. We need you to report right now and investigate this piece of shit!" gloomy na utos ni Chief Sebastian.

O_O?

Si Mark nakidnap?

Eh panu nangyari yun eh, kanina lang kasama ko yung mokong na yun?

Hayz!

Ang dami kong gagawin eh!

"Strum! Mahal mo ba talaga si Carfel?" gloomy rin na tanong nung multo na nasa tabi ko na naman.

-___-'

Ba't ang daming gloomy ngayong araw na toh?

Tsk.

I shrugged her off and walk towards Carfel.

"uhm.. Carf... I needed to go now, can we please reschedule our date tonight?" I asked her.

She looked up and DAMN!

She's so Beautiful!

>///<

"uhm.sure... medyo magaayos din kasi ako ng mga requirements ko para makapagapply sa isang restaurant sa Korea as a singer. So yeah! We could reschedule the ' DATE'." She said while emphasizing the word date.

I plastered a wide grin on my face while wiggling my brows.

For your information...

This is just a plan!

Mawahahahah!

Carfel and I already talked about this and she agreed with it. Yet I really didn't tell her the truth about the plan.

I explain to her that this is just a film shooting secretly by a friend of mine. We just need to act as a couple who are deeply in love with each other. Oh! And I told her also that Jude was also part of the cast.

So basically she didn't know well the real plan I came up with.

And that plan is...

To make Jude realize the rightful girl for him.

Actually, it just came up on my mind the day they told me about Carfel. And by the look of it, Jude is really in love with Carfel, yet, he's just shrugging it off because he thought Carfel was just his Best friend and nothing else.

But what I saw earlier is not just a best friend love...

It was love in a romantic way!

Naks ng!

Parang pinapangatawanan ko na ang pagiging kupido ko sa mga kaibigan ko!

Hays!

By the way, the break up of Nathan and Dylene was also my plan!

Mwahahahaha!!!

Syempre ako ang nagsulsol kay Dy na i-request niya kay Nathan na suotin ang outfit ni Hayate. Bakit?

Ayaw na ayaw kasi ni Nathan yung character na yun! Masyado daw kasing bobo si Hayate para sa kanya.

And as expected.. pinilit ni Dy si Nathan na isuot yun, pero matigas ang ulo ni Nathan at hindi pa rin yun sinuot!

And then bang!

They broke up!

Maybe you're asking why am I doing all of this with Dy and Nathan.