Whoops was that your bike?

I go up to the door, the music was so loud I can't believe no one called the cops! I push open the door and am immediately hit with the smell of sweat and alcohol. My kind of party!

I notice some kids from my classes, I see Shawn! At least I'll know someone here! I speed walk over to him and say, "Shawn!" He turns his head and says, "Mia? What are you doing here?" I say, "well, I went on a walk and saw this place. I figured why not come!" He laughs at me and says, "want something to drink?" He motions to the table of red solo cups filled with mysterious alcohols.

I shrug, "sure." He hands me a cup and laughs, "Milly would kill me if she knew I was here!" I say, "why?" He says, "she's kind of a prude about parties." I say, "has she ever been to one?" I sip my drink. He says, "hell no! Her moms super strict. If she found out she would kill her! She's scared to break the rules, she already broke one rule though"

I raise an eyebrow, "and what rule was that?" He says, "she's not supposed to date. Her mom found out and she got grounded for a month! And got all electronics taken away!" I say, "damn... So you guys date in secret? How do you hangout then!?" He shrugs, "we don't. We see each other in school, and we text! That's it." I raise an eyebrow, me never being able to sugar coat things I blurt out "that's not much of a relationship though."

He nods, "I know. I wish she would just sneak out!" I say, "well if she's that nervous to break the rules she probably has a good reason." He just nods and looks away. I finish my drink and grab another Shawn says, "I wouldn't drink to much if I were you Mia." I say, "why not?" He nods towards a bunch of guys and says, "it's like they are waiting for you to put your drink down so they can drug it. Look they're staring at you like your McDonald's!"

They were totally staring... Awkward I say "gross. You don't have to worry about me though Shawn." He says, "I think we're gonna be good friends Mia." Some guy walks over to me and says, "hey sexy, wanna dance?" I roll my eyes, "get the hell away." He glares a little and walks back over to his friends, they all laugh at him.

Shawn raises an eyebrow at me I just roll my eyes.

0000000000000000000000000000

I peel my eyes open and groan, my head is killing me! I hit the snooze button on my alarm clock and roll out of bed. What happened last night? Last thing I remember was telling that guy to get away from me... That's not a good thing. I push those thoughts back and get ready for school.

I put on my red lipstick then bolt out of the door and to my car.

I arrive at school and sigh I'm so tired... I felt like everyone was looking at me. Some girls look at me and laugh. Others just whisper quietly, this is what you get for being the new girl Amelia.

I get in the school and even more people watch me, ok I get it I'm new and pretty you can stop. I shove my crap in my locker and walk to biology. I just them notice that River, Trenton, and Marcus were in my class! They must have ditched yesterday.

I stomp over to River ready to kill him but Milly grabs my arm and pushes me into my seat. I sigh, she gives me a warning look and let's me go. I just look ahead. The teacher had a projection board set up, with today's do now on it. Greatttttt. I hear low laughs behind me. They get louder, Mrs, Thumbtack was currently out of the room.

The boys laughter gets louder and I get annoyed. I snap my head around and say, "what's so funny?!" River smirks at me, the whole class goes silent. He says, "you wanna see?" I raise an eyebrow what's he playing at... He walks to the front of he room and unplugs the projector, he plugs it into his phone so that a video plays from his phone.

My heart drops. He pressed play and shoots me a smirk. No... No... NO!

A video of me and all of the football players pops up. I was standing in the middle of them. I didn't have that much to drink! I sway back and forth obviously drugged up. Someone drugged my drink.