Like The Snake I Am.

His smirk stays put on me, the teacher says, "Nice to meet you Andre! You can take a seat in an open seat." The principle nods before leaving. Thank god there aren't any open seats around me, for once I'm thankful for River and the boy's presence. My hands shake with anger, this is not happening. He walks over towards me, he then stops in front of some boy that sits in front of me. "Move." His cold voice sends chills down my spine, my breathing gets quicker. The kid gets up, the teacher glares at Andre's head.

He sits down, with a smirk he turns to face me. "Agradable ver que la princesa." (Nice to see you again princess)My heart stops, I see everyone's eyes on mine. I glare, "¿Qué diablos haces aquí Andre?" (What the hell are you doing here Andre) He smirks, "Dije que volvería a la derecha?" (I said I would return right?) River says, "Is this the one from on the phone?" I look at River, "Yes." Andre raises an eyebrow, "¿Quién demonios es?" (Who the hell is that?)

I glare at Andre, "This is River, River this is Andre." Adrian glares at River, "You are the boy who has tried to take her no?" His accent is thick, and heavy. River says, "What the hell are you talking about dude?" Andre glare's harder, "You are the boy from the phone." River says, "I guess?" Andre looks at me, and starts cracking up laughing. The teacher stops talking and looks at him. "Andre is something funny?" He chokes back his laughter, "No miss. Everything is fine." She nods then goes back to speaking.

Andre looks at me with tears in his eyes from laughing then he whispers, "¿Me dejaste por este idiota?Él nunca puede darte lo que quieres princesa!" (You left me for this idiot? He can never give you what you want princess!) I glare at him, "Enough with the spanish. River and I are not together." He scoffs looking at River, "She is a snake. Mess with her, and you'll get bitten. Hurt her, and I'll become the hell you've never known." I glare at him, "If he hurts me? Like you did oh so many times." He slams his fist on the table, "Don't you speak to me like that!" He takes a deep breath, noticing the stares he was getting.

"You've become disrespectful niñita." (Little girl) I glare at him, "No voy a poner con su falta de respet hacia mí." (I will not put up with your lack of respect for me.)

Andre laughs, "Seems you've grown stronger since last time. No matter, I will break you again." He snaps his fingers, "Like that. Meet me in the hall outside of the lunchroom at the beginning of lunch." I glare, "And what makes you think I will listen to you?" He laughs, "Because I got something I can show the school." He pulls up his phone, and shows the juvie picture. I snort, "Oh trust me everyone's already seen that. He made sure of it. I guess I should be thanking him now though. Cause you ain't got shit on me Andre."

He glares at River, River just gives him his usual cocky smirk. Shit's about to go down, I can tell. Andre says, "You better be there. I think we both know what kind of hell I can make your life Princesa." The bell rings thank god.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thankfully, I only had 2 classes with Andre until lunch! But River, and the boys kept asking questions about him. It was getting harder to avoid the questions, they could tell something was up. Even Marcus was concerned which tells you something. It was now lunch time, and I was sitting in between Milly, and Christian. I was eating a cheeseburger, listening to them talk about an upcoming party.

Suddenly, someone grabs my arm roughly. Ripping me from my seat, and making me drop my food. I gasp, as I can already tell this will leave a bruise. Andre literally drags me from the lunch room, everyone too shocked to react. When we get to the halls, he throws me against a locker. I grunt as me head bounces off, then I fall to the ground. I look up at him confused, he says "Didn't I tell you to be here bitch?!" I push onto my hands, and knees. "You don't own me Andre."