My own protective service ;)

I sit in the back of the math class with Milly silently by my side. People whisper quietly, all the sudden Christian walks in. Everyone goes silent, he looks around, sees me, and walks towards us. Milly raises an eyebrow at me, Christian sits beside me. "So how are we getting this jerk back?"

Milly whisper yells, "Beating the heck out of him wasn't enough?!" Christian smirks, "Hey Mia, remember how I asked you if she deserved it?" I nod, Milly looks at me confused.

"Well, he deserved it. And he will continue deserving it until I say he doesn't." Milly and I raise our eyebrows at him. I say, "When did you become the leader of our hate club?" He taps his chin in pretend thought, "Ever since I became your personal body guard that's when." Milly wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"He's your body guard! Then what am I?" Christian smirks, "You can be her lesbian lover for all I care. But because I am stronger than you, and well a better body guard I will assume that position!" Milly and I gasp in surprise. I say, "She's taken, and I'm straight." Some girl hears me and laughs, "I wouldn't be surprised if you were a dyke, it wouldn't be the first surprise." I go to fire a rude comment back, but Milly turns around and says, "Shut up Rebecca, I saw you picking your nose last period. Pick, roll, and flick should be your moto."

Laughter erupts around the room, and the girl's face gets red. I say, "So Milly is the emotional body guard. And Christian is the physical body guard. Sounds good to me!" They laugh, and we all high five. Milly says, "So there's this party tonight..." Christian says, "I'll be there."

Milly scoffs and says, "I was inviting my lesbian lover." We all laugh again, I say "Well, I think I'm just gonna skip this one." Milly looks at me like I'm crazy, "This is the only party I'm aloud to go to! She gave me permission you have to go!" I sigh, "I really can't Milly I'm sorry..." Probation is of in two days.

She says, "If this is because the stupid Juvie thing, fuck them!" I say, "It's not because everyone found out, it's because I get off probation in 2 days. I don't want to ruin that for some stupid party." She nods, "Ok. But we will sneak out to a party after your probation." I nod, "That's a plan." Christian says, "Don't worry Mills! I'll keep you company at the party!" Milly sighs in fake sadness, "Oh god why me?!" I laugh at them.

They will be good friends, I can tell. But I'm not too sure Shawn will like that. The bell rings signifying lunch time. We get up quickly grabbing our bags, I say "Christian, you have lunch with us right?" He nod. Milly says, "You can't sit next to Lacy, Amelia..." I nod, "Um. Where can we sit?" Milly says, "Shawn, and I are moving with you. So I was thinking we could sit at an empty table if there are any!" I nod, "Thanks for sticking by me Milly. It means a lot."

Milly nods, "All my friends at this school suck. So I figured you would be a nice friend to have. And Christians not that bad I guess." Christian smiles brightly, "You know you love me Milly the mermaid!" We roll our eyes at him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We walk into the lunch room, and Shawn joins us. I scan the room for empty tables. "There's one over there!" Shawn points to an empty circular one. We all speed walk over to it, and take our seats. Suddenly Lacy walks over to us.

She says, "What the hell is this?" Milly says, "Its four people eating lunch."

She sneers at her, "You know that's not what I meant. Why the hell are you sitting with that thing?!" She points at me in disgust, and I have to hold back my anger. Shawn says, "Lacy just go away, and stop starting stuff." She scoffs, "You're the ones who turned your back on me for a no good juvenile delinquent!" I take deep breaths, taking her words and trying to keep my cool.

Milly says, "Hey! That is her business, it's not for you to speak of! You wouldn't like it if we started speaking about what happened with your mother would you?!" Something snapped in Lacy's cold demeanor. Milly stands up probably anticipating something. Lacy says, "Why you little bitch-!" She clenches her fist, but this time I anticipate her move. I stand up just as she swings her fist. I catch it in my hand hard, then bring my knee up. It hits her in the stomach, and she coughs.

I say, "You can do whatever the hell you want to me! But I will be damned if you mess with her!" She gets up, and swings her fist at me this time. I duck then tackle her into the table. She screams, and latches her hand onto my hair. I say, "Stop pulling my hair bitch!" I pull back my fist, and smash it directly into her face. She releases my hair, and falls back clutching her nose. She reaches back, and picks up a chair. She throws it at me, and I barely have time to get out of the way. I go to run back at her but arms wrap around me tightly. I see River grab Lacy as well. Christian sighs, "You just can't stay out of trouble can you, Red?" I was out of breath. I reply, "Red?" He chuckles, "Oh that's what people were calling you, and they chanted that! I guess because the color of your lipstick. But I figured, it was kinda catchy!"

I say, "How did the teachers not see that?" He shrugs, "But I guess we should probably get out of here. Before someone snitches." I nod. Milly, and Shawn follow us to the door. River carries Lacy out the other exit.

(OK so funny story! Well not funny ha ha, but funny wow you're stupid. So I wrote out the whole chapter, and I thought I posted it Tuesday right? Well turns out when I did it, wattpad glitched on my computer and closed. So here I am thinking I posted this freaking chapter and I didn't. So SORRY!)