Let loose!

I push open the door and the smell of strong sweat, alcohol, and some other thing fills my nose. My heart pounds, maybe this was a bad idea... everything you do is a bad idea Amelia. Fuck you Conscience!

I slip through the group of people and turn my head to see that Trenton is gone. My warning signs were blaring... maybe he's setting you up! Maybe he left to be with some other chick! Someone taps on my arm and I turn my head to the side, Trenton smiles at me and hands me a red solo cup. I let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding.

He says, "relax nothing's gonna happen!" I nod, "your probably right I-" my words get caught in my threat when I feel someone staring at me. I turn my body and look at the figure who was eyeing me up. River lay on a love seat with a joint in his mouth and his shirt unbuttoned. He wasn't glaring this time though, just simply watching me. Trenton says, "whys he staring at you like that?"

I shrug and continue watching him, suddenly a girl crawls on his lap she had firey red hair and was definitely wearing bright blue contacts. She was saying something to him but he simply blew the smoke from his mouth and continued eye raping me. I got uncomfortable and chug my drink quickly, Trenton gives me a questioning look but then looks away. I say, "I'm gonna need more." He raises an eyebrow and grabs another cup off of the table. He hands it to me and I down it again.

I turn my head back to see River staring at me with an amused look, I gulp. Trentons says, "you might want to slow down. You don't want anything to happen." I shrug feeling a little layer back, "fuck it! I'm gonna have fun and I don't care about the consequences!" Trenton shakes his head and chuckles, "your a weird girl." I nod, "cheers to being weird!" I throw back another drink.

He says, "what do you wanna do?" I shrug carelessly, "how about we go play beer pong!" He says, "that doesn't sound like a good idea..." I grab his hand and start dragging him towards the group of people surrounding a table.

We soon realized I am absolutely horrible at beer pong. Maybe I was just a little tipsy. Hey I'm a light weight! I bounce the ball and miss. Damn it! Everyone laughs and I walk to the other side with my arms crossed over my chest. Trenton was extremely amazing at this game. He easily bounces the balk into the cup and everyone cheers. I grab the cup and pull the ball out, then swallow it quickly.

Everyone cheers for me, and I pump my arm in he air and make a weird yelling noise. Suddenly this boy comes over and taps me on the shoulder. I don't recognize him though... he says, "hey you want to come play a better game?" Me being the drunken idiot I am I nod happily. Trenton sighs and comes with us.

We end up going into a bedroom where like 5 other people sit in a circle. I plop down next to Trenton and river, I didn't really care that I was sitting next to my enemy. I giggle a little bit for no reason. The girl with red hair from earlier says, "so here's how you play, we have to pass this paper around the circle with only our lips. Whoever drops it has to kiss the person! It's pretty simple!"

Everyone nods in agreement I just laugh again. It started with Trenton, he sucks the paper to his lips and passes it to some girl Ive never seen before. She takes it and passes it to some guy on the football team. The guy passes it to another girl and she tries to suck it but it falls to the ground with a fake giggle she says, "oops!" She presses her lips hastily on the other boys lips. They make out for a second before river says, "get a room!" The part and both blush.

The guy passes it to the girl with the red hair. She passes it to river rather professionally. River turns to me and everyone watches expectantly I press my lips to the paper and suck it tightly against my lips I almost giggled and dropped it but, I muscled through and passed it to Trenton.

The game went on for a little while until it was back to river passing it to me... he leans over to give me the paper and it falls from his lips he curses silently. Trenton gives me a weird look but I stupidly smash my lips onto his, our lips move in sync and he was actually a pretty decent kisser.

He try's to slip his tongue in my mouth and I pull away quickly. I pick up the paper and giggle before sucking it back to my lips. I turn my head and try to press it on trentons lips but he reaches his hand up and snatches the paper letting it fall to the ground. I gasp in surprises. He cups my cheeks and presses our lips together.

My eyes widen but soon I melt into the kiss.

After a while of dancing and just all around partying Trenton takes me home. I stumble into the house and take off my shoes, suddenly I hear feet walking down the hall. I freeze and almost let a laugh escape my lips I see the tall lamp and try to hide behind it. My mother says, "Amelia! I can see you. What are you doing out so late?!" I shrug a giggle escaping my lips, "I was hiding from a villain!"

She sighs and puts her hand on her forehead she says, "Amelia... tell me you didn't..." I giggle again she sighs a sad look on her face, "Mia, you promise you wouldn't do this anymore!" I say, "do what?" She says, "Amelia, go to your room. We can talk about this when you understand what I'm saying." I huff and stomp my foot like a child, "you can't tell me what to do!"

She says, "Amelia you know this violates your probation!" I roll my eyes and say, "oh puh-leaseee, John doesn't care what I do!" My mothers face gets red, "you don't call him john. We've talked about this!" I say, "I'm sure as hell not calling him dad after what he did!" She says, "please Mia, I don't need this tonight. Get to bed." I stomp up the steps into my room. John will never be my father.