You got muscle? Or is that fat?

I finish my morning routine, then apply my red lipstick. Always.

I hurry outside to my car, and quickly drive to school. Please don't let me be late! I turn on the radio, and Don't Wanna Know by Maroon 5 plays. I smile, and blare it trying to wake myself up. I need to be wide awake if I'm going to be prepared for Andre and River.

I pull up to school rather quickly, and park. I hurry out of my car, my heels clicking as I try to rush to the school. But unfortunately my attempt was only that, an attempt. My ankle twists, and I drop to the ground. That was super embarrassing, people laugh as they walk by. I quickly pick myself up, flipping my hair while doing so. I see River, Trenton, and Marcus walk past me. River, and Marcus laugh at my complete failure. I roll my eyes, then continue my walk. In a calmer walk this time.

Milly walks up beside me, "That was a nasty fall, you ok?" I smile at her, "Perfectly fine, just completely stressed out." She says, "Yeah I could tell, you were like trying to run to the school doors!"

I say, "I don't wanna be late!" She raises her eyebrows at me, giving me a (seriously) Look. "Amelia, school starts in 20 minutes. You're early." My cheeks flush red, I must have looked like a maniac. She says, "It's ok, just play it off." I nod, and we both continue walking.

We push the doors open, and instantly a weight is lifted off of me. Ok you made it to school, now just make it through the day and you are fine! Milly says, "What's got you so worked up anyways?" I say, "The new kid Andre, let's just say we have a little bit of history." She says, "That's the Andre you told me about?! I should kill him! I'll scratch his eyes out with a spoon I swear!" I raise my eyebrows, "That's horrifying."

Her eyes darken, "You haven't seen horrifying sweetie." I hold my hand sup in mock surrender. She rolls her eyes at me, and I say, "Listen, its fine. We made a deal. He won't be a problem Mill."

"Hey Red! Hey Milly the mermaid!" I smile as Christian strides up beside us, "You ready for the history test?" My eyes widen in horror, "We have a test!" Christian smirks evilly, "Nope, I just like to tease you!" I punch his shoulder, "You jerk! You got me all freaked out!" He says, "Jeez woman! You're so violent!"

I shrug with a smirk, "Whoops."

I walk to my locker, and pull out some notebooks. "Good thing today's Friday, I know what I'm doing this weekend. Sitting at home, and watching Netflix!" Milly says, "Actually, since your probation got off today. You, Christian, and I are going to Trenton's party!" I say, "B-but... Netflix!" She glares, "I said you are going. It's tonight, then you can stay the night after! Then we can have a whole Netflix day on Monday!" Christian gasps, "I'm not invited?! I thought we were becoming friends Milly the mermaid!" She scoffs, "You literally just called me Milly the mermaid." He sighs, "Ok so what time should I be there?" Milly, and I gap at him.

She says, "Are you serious?!" Christian gives an innocent look, "I couldn't leave my two friends unprotected! I will watch over you while you guys watch Netflix. See everyone's happy!" I try to stifle my laughter, but Milly's face was priceless. She pouts, "Fine." Christian smirks, he is an evil master mind.

We walk into American History, and take our seats in the back. Shawn walks in the room, and looks around for Milly. His eyes land on Christian who sat right in between me and Milly. He glares, then takes a seat in the front left corner of the room. I look at Milly with a (What the fuck) Face. She shrugs and looks at her boyfriend confusedly.

She gets up with a heavy sigh, and walks over to him. I don't hear what she says, but he turns around and starts yelling at her. "You are always all over that Christian guy! You might as well date him instead!" Milly scoffs, "If you don't start shaping up maybe I will!" OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH

I smile, proud of my little Milly for sticking up for herself. She turns on her heel, and walks right back over to us. Taking her seat.

Next comes River, Trenton, and Marcus. Then Andre. River, and his friends sit to my right, and Andre sits to my left near Shawn.

River, and his friends chuckle a little bit. I sigh, and look forward. Don't do it Amelia. Don't do it.

They chuckle again, and I turn my head quickly. "What's so funny?" Trenton tries not to laugh but he says, "Y-You... have mud... ON YOUR BUTT!" he starts cracking up laughing, and River pulls his phone from his pocket taking a picture. I look down, to see I indeed had a giant brown stain. It looked as if I had explosive diarrhea on my pants. I blush embarrassed, Milly's eyes widen. She hands me her jacket, and I tie it around my waist. Great, oh wait I have extra pants in my locker! I'll go after this period. When the class is completely full, except the Teacher River stands up. Oh shit, this can't be good. Everyone's eyes are on him.

He says, "I'm gonna ask if Amelia would come to the front of the room please." I say, "Um I'm ok." He smirks, "Come on Amelia!" Everyone is now watching me, just do it!

I stand up cautiously, I walk to the front of the room. I stand next to River, he smirks evilly. He says, "Well, I first wanted to congratulate you for getting off of probation today! Everyone give a round applause for that!" My face flushes, and my heart stops. I could see Andre visibly tense from the corner of my eye.

Everyone claps, mocking me. River says, "Many people have asked, why was it that our beloved Amelia was in juvie? Well I did a little digging, and now I'm here to tell you!"

He says, "Now could Andre come to the front of the room?" I wanted to run out of the room, and far away. I could see Trenton looking at me sadly, as if saying sorry for what he was about to do.

Andre says, "Fuck off." River smirks, "Oh well, that's ok. Well let's continue then shall we? Here it goes, so you all know Amelia has had a pretty violent streak here at Chilean high correct? Well, it is not a new thing for her. Andre would know best of all right Dre?" He glares, and clenches his fists at his side. I give River a pleading look. He just smirks in return, "Well, it turns out Amelia, and Andre went to the same school! They were boyfriend and girlfriend a matter of fact! But then one night, Amelia broke into his house, and tried to bash his face in with a lamp!"

Gasps sound around the room, I was fuming. He says, "Well his father, turns out to be the sheriff of their old town! So If I were you, I'd stay Farr away from her! I mean shit!" I say, "If you don't shut the hell up you'll be the one getting their face bashed in with a lamp." His eyes widen, "Is that a threat doll face?" I step closer, leaving about a foot between us. I lean up to his ear, and whisper, "No doll face. It's a promise."

He raises an eyebrow, "If you think you could hurt me, you're very mistaken." I say, "Bet."

He smirks, "Bet. How about we go to the weight room and just find this right out?" You don't know what you are doing buddy. "Let's do it."

b