Should i run orrr?

I wake up to the sun shining directly into my eyes, I groan and roll over. My head is pounding.

I sit up which only increases the pounding in my head. I reach over into my drawer and pull out some aspirin, my head is killing me... I then become aware of the yelling downstairs. "This is your fault Victoria!" I hear my mother yell back, "I don't need this right now john!" I hear john say, "do you even remember what happened that day?! Your just letting it happen again Victoria! Your letting our daughter make the same mistakes!" I get dressed then start walking downstairs.

When I get down there I see John glaring at me, I say "what's going on." My mom says, "go back to your room Amelia." John steps forward and yells, "what the hell were you thinking?!" I say, "excuse me?" He steps closer and says, "under age drinking!" I roll my eyes and he steps closer I say, "back up." He says, "you don't tell me what to do young lady!" I say, "I'm gonna give you one more chance. Back. Up."

John stays put so I take a step back trying to calm myself. He steps closer and I push with all of my body weight, he falls backwards onto the ground. I say, "i said stay back!" My mother looks at me shocked. I grab my school bag and run out of the door.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I arrive at school and take my seat, I can't believe he had the audacity to get in my face. Who the hell does he think he is!? I tap my foot rhythmatically trying to calm my anger, nothing seems to help though. I feel like a volcano waiting to erupt, I just hope no one trys anything. "Hey Amelia!" Tristan walks in the room with the devil himself. Me not feeling very happy or bubbly I nod his way. Tristan walks over to me with river following. He says, "you ok?" River scoffs at the question and replies for me "are you kidding? I can practically see the steam coming from her ears!" I shoot him a glare and say, "listen I'm really not in the mood, so please go away before I say or do something I will regret."

Tristan's face falls into a sad look, he says "um, ok I'll just-" he motions to his seat and walks away river decided to stay. He says, "who lit the fuse to your tampon string?" I clench my fist and say, "river I know you hate me and like to get on my nerves. But believe me when I tell you today is not the day. So please just grant me a pass for today" he chuckles deeply, "I'm just curious what got the new girl so riled up!" I take a deep breath to sooth myself but he presses harder "the only time I've ever seen you this mad was the first time I met you."

I huff and he says, "you know I'm just gonna annoy you until you tell me right?" I slam my fists on the table "GOD DAMN IT RIVER CAN YOU GIVE IT A REST!?" His eyes widen in surprise and he smirks playing it off, he walk back to Tristan and sits. I breath deeply but I feel the stress getting to me, whenever I get really angry or stressed out the most horrible thing happens. I cry.

I felt the familiar sting in my nose letting me know I was gonna cry, I get up and walk over to the teacher I say "can I go to the restroom?" He looks at the puffiness and says "can you at least wait until after the do now?" He says it softly trying not to upset me even more. I nod and walk back to my seat, Tristan and river watch me with confusion written on their faces. I wipe the wetness from my eyes in attempt to make it look like I was not crying, but I don't even have to look in a mirror to know my eyes have the familiar red puffs and my nose is bright red.

People whisper around me, Milly walks in and sits next to me. She says, "hey you ok?" I say, "no I'm not." She says, "if you need to talk I'm here." I nod towards her and try to contain my stupid tears. The teacher says, "actually go ahead Amelia." I nod a quick thanks to the teacher and hurry out of the room. When I get out I see lacy talking to some girls by her locker they look at me upon hearing the door shut. I felt the wetness drip down my cheeks and I wipe it away quickly. Lacy tries to stifle her laughter but it comes out anyways.