(4) friday!

After River got sent to the principles office we posted the video of his reaction online. It was so funny, it already had 200 views! Milly had a YouTube channel so it was basically perfect. It was now gym time and I was thanking God for 2 things.

One) River wasn't in here
Two) it's Friday!

We were playing mat ball again today. The gym teacher already picked 10 kids that we didn't really know, the weird thing is Trenton and Marcus weren't glaring at me! Milly was surprised too.
A ball comes my way and before I could suck it smacks off of my arm, I groan and walk to the wall. Trenton was already there, I am forced to stand next to him. I watch Milly run around trying to dodge the balls coming at her, it was very entertaining. That was until he spoke, "you know rivers gonna get you back for this right?" I turn to him with a smirk playing on my lips, "and then I'll get him back again."

Trenton laughs quietly, "your something else you know that?" I smile back at him, "ya I do." He says, "in a good way though, I've never seen anyone stand up to River besides me or Marcus." I shrug, "someone's has to." He says, "but seriously, I'm really sorry about that video... I told him it was wrong but he insisted." I shrug it off, "it's cool, I got him back anyways. Mine was probably worse than his."

He nods, "I think he might literally kill you though." I say, "eh whatever. I'm not normally the one to back down" he just chuckles and says, "you know, you and him are actually a lot alike. Except you don't mess with guys." I give him a disgusted look, "that's just rude." He laughs again. Marcus walks over to us and glares at me. Trenton says, "Marcus be nice." Marcus glares at him and says, "fuck her."

I say, "nice to meet you too." He rolls his eyes and looks away. Trenton says, "you wanna ditch?" I say, "what about the teacher?" He shrugs, "she won't tell if your with me." I nod and he grabs my hand making my cheeks darken.

000000000000000000000000000

We were sitting at Dairy Queen talking and eating our ice cream.

"Ya and then he woke up floating on his air bed! He screamed and cursed at us as he floated down the river! He ended up swimming out! It was so cold that night!" I start cracking up laughing as Trenton tells me the story about how him and Marcus put sleeping River... On the river! I laugh and say, "I would have poked a hole in it so he would go down slowly!"

We both laugh again. He says, "you really are an evil genius! We need to do this again!" I smile, "ya we should." He then says, "I just wish River new how actually cool you are..." I say, "ya..." He then says, "but just out of curiosity... Why did you reject him?" I gulp and say, "it's a long story." He says, "we have time." I say, "I honestly don't wanna talk about it... I promise I will tell you, just not now."

He nods understandingly. I say, "so I'm pretty sure we finished our ice cream like an hour ago!" We both laugh and he blushes slightly, "I know... I just wanted to keep talking to you." I say, "I wanted to talk to you too. It's just, that waitress has been glaring us down ever since we finished..." He looks her way just to see that I was in fact Right. He says, "I have an idea, how about you go to a party with me tonight?"

I smile, "sure!" He smiles back, I say, "who's party is its?"

He says, "um... Rivers." I say, "no." He says, "come on Mia!" I shake my head rapidly, "no, no, no!" He says, "it would be a great way to show River how amazing you are!" I roll my eyes, "no it would be the perfect way for him to drug me and make embarrassing videos of me!" He sighs, "I won't let that happen Mia." I say, "but it already has."

He says, "please Mia! Nothing will happen! I know you now, I wouldn't let anyone hurt you like that anymore!" My head spins, "did River put you up to this?! Is this one of his sick ways of getting payback on me?!" He shakes his head quickly, "no! Listen I like you Amelia! Please just come, I don't want to have to hangout with you in secret! And if we can convince River to stop this crap then we can do this a lot more!"

I think for a moment, I do like hanging out with him...

He's kinda amazing...
attractive...
Funny...
Nice...
Smart...

I huff, "fine." He smiles brightly at me, "well then I'll drop you off at your house now, and pick you up at 9? Sound good?" I smile and say, "you better not let anything happen." he smiles at me "you got it."

000000000000000000000000000

*knock* I open the door and Trenton stands with a white v-neck and jeans on. I love v-necks on guys! I smirk, he looks me up and down and smiles. He says, "come on" we walk to his car.

We sat in awkward silence on the way to the party... He says, "um... You look nice" I say, "thanks you too." It goes quiet again and I say, "are you sure your not setting me up?" He rolls his eyes, "am I not aloud to hangout with you?" I say, "at rivers party." He sighs heavily, "listen Amelia. I'm not even like that, I would never do that to you. So for you to assume that is pretty fucked up."

I just stay quiet. I have a bad feeling about this party, we pull onto the side of the road. We could hear the music from here and drunken kids scattered the lawn.

I sigh nervously he grabs my hand and says, "it's gonna be ok. I'll be with you." My stomach does back flips. No I can't let him have this effect on me. I pull my hand from his and push open the car door. I say, "I trust you." He smiles and gets out, we walk up to the front door and we push the door open.

It's ok Amelia it's not like you might just be walking into your own grave or anything!

Pretty boring chapter! But it will get longer💕💕