Does anyone have a rope?

"Exactly. Boom bitches! How's that knife taste!" I kill Trenton on call of duty. He says, "Miaaaaa! Stop knifing me!" I let out an evil laughter, then hide back in the corner waiting for Trenton, or River to walk by so I could stab them again. Marcus says, "Ha! Say hello to my little GUN!" He starts rapidly shooting at River's character, but because he lacked aim he just shot some nearby walls.

River throws a grenade, and Marcus tries to run away before it blows up! Unfortunately he is blown up. I say, "Marcus you're making us lose!" He scoffs, "Oh puh-lease. You sitting in the corner barely ever killing them isn't helping either Chicca!" I smile, reaching over I take another swig of vodka. River says, "I'm soooo bored! Can we go do something else? We've been playing for hoursss!" I notice that my team was losing and say, "Yeah, but what else is there to do?" River turns off the x-box, and says "Why don't we all go watch a movie in the screening room?" I say, "What's a screening room?"

Marcus says, "He has a projector, we usual go in there and watch movies. It's pretty freaking awesome!" I nod, "Ok let's go! But what will we watch?" Trenton says, "We never got to see the conjuring!" I cringe. River notices my reaction and says, "What are you scared?" The boys all laugh, causing me to blush. I say, "No I'm not!" I actually hate scary movies. I am a very jumpy person, and they always get a big reaction out of me. I follow the boys to the screening room.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We were in the middle of the movie when, it was at the part where the girl woke up from sleep walking and points at the top of the wardrobe. The creature jumps off of the closet at the girl, and a girly scream leaves my lips. I throw my body at the boys, causing them all to scream as well. The movie pauses, and I was being squished! I was on top of River, Trenton was on top of me, and Marcus was on top of him. I say, "C-Can't...BREATHE!" They scramble off of me, I sigh deeply laying back. I say, "Thank god. I thought I was going to be suffocated!"

I wiggle around trying to get comfortable, but then I feel something under me. I hear River clear his throat, "Um, Amelia. Not that I have a problem with you sitting on my lap or anything because damn. But um... you're kinda moving your ass on my-" I cut him off by shooting off of the couch and onto the floor causing the others too laugh.

I say, "I hate you all!" Trenton laughs, "As if Amelia!" Suddenly my phone beeps, I pull it out but it is then snatched from my hands! I say, "Hey!" River holds it in his hands with a smirk he then reads out loud in a mocking voice, "From Christian, Hey Mia. Where are you? I knocked on the door like 50 times!" I roll my eyes, "Give it back River!" He chuckles, then another text comes in. He looks at it, but his smirk falters. I say, "What? Who's it from?"

He hands it to me slowly with his eyebrows furrowed together. I read the text.

From: Andre

Amelia, guess who's in town? Karma's a stinging bitch isn't it? I'm coming for you baby, and you will be punished for leaving. You've been bad Mia. Now you will pay for your mistakes. No one will believe you if you tell. I think we already learned that though.

My eyes fill with tears, no. This can't be happening. How did he find me?! River says, "Who is that Amelia." I say, "I-I...." suddenly Andre's name popped up on my phone again, he was calling. River takes my phone once again, and I pull my legs to my chest. He answers.

"Who the hell is this?! Don't call this number again! I don't know who you are, but you leave her alone!" He hangs up, and drops the phone. It beeps, and another message comes up

From: Andre

You are cheating on me?! You really are a stupid bitch. I guess I'll just have to take care of your little boy toy.

I snatch my phone before anyone could read it, "I shouldn't be here." They all look at me confused, as I get up and run to the door. This night just needs to be over.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I wake up, and do my usual routine. Then, I hurry out the door to my car.

I drive to school quickly hoping not to be late.

Once I arrive, I hurry to my first class. I get in, and sit down just as the bell rings. The teacher says, "Ah Amelia, right on time." I smile at him. He says, "Ok class, today we are having a study hall. Spend your time wisely, your test will be tomorrow!" People cheer around the class that just meant we could mess around the whole period! Christian was sitting next to me, he says, "So, how was your weekend?" I give him a fake smile, "Pretty good, sorry I wasn't home on Friday." He shrugs, "its cool, I just ended up going to Casey's party." I nod with a smile.

The door swings open, and Trenton, River, and Marcus walk into the room. The teacher doesn't even bother asking why they are late. Me, and Rivers eyes connect. They seem to darken, I wave at him a little and then he starts walking over to us. Christian gives me a shocked look. They sit down around me.

"Hey Mia!" I smile brightly at Trenton, "Hey Trent. What's up?" He shrugs, "Nothing really, just about to fail this test tomorrow." I roll my eyes, "Then study!" River scoffs, "Oh please, this kid studying? That's like teaching an ape to read." I smile at River, "Like you're any better." Marcus rolls his eyes at me. I say, "What was that for?" Marcus locks eye contact with me, giving me an annoyed look, "River is the top of our class. He's practically a genius, but I wouldn't expect you to know anything anyways."

Christian glares at him, River says, "No need to be rude Mar, how was she supposed to know that? Anyways, Friday was fun Amelia." Trenton nods, and Marcus just rolls his eyes. Ok then. Christian says, "What happened Friday?" Trenton smiles, "We blackmailed Amelia into hanging out with us, and she ended up having fun!" Christian looks at me annoyed for not telling him I say, "They took my bra, and threatened to say we had sex."

Christian says, "That's fucking rude." I say, "It turned out well, I had a lot of fun. Of course that was because Marcus, and River were being nice to me for once!" River chuckles, "I can be a nice guy believe it or not, Marcus however. He just doesn't like you." I say, "Why not?" Marcus says, "Because you're annoying, prissy, rude, bitchy, obnoxious, cocky, and innocent but not at the same time, clumsy, shall I continue?"

I shake my head, "Nope I get the point." He nods. Suddenly the door swings open the principle walks in, with someone following behind him. My eye's darken, and my heart races. I see the familiar brown locks, then the dark brown eyes. His cocky demeanor is out for everyone to see. I gasp, the principle says, "Everyone, this is Andre Blackwell. Please give him your best Chilean High welcome!"

Our eyes meet, and he smirks. I notice River looking at me shocked.

Tell me this is not happening.