Hmm, I wonder how that mat tasted?

After asking the teacher if I could use the restroom, and River asking to go to the nurse, we both go to the weight room. Along with Milly, Christian, Andre, Trenton, and Marcus. They didn't even ask, they just left. We arrive at the weight room, and walk over to the wrestling mat. They all have their phones ready, except for Andre. He just had his arms crossed over his chest, a glare focused on River.

River says, "Just so were clear, you are giving me permission to hurt you?" I say, "First one to tap or get knocked out loses, and yes." He smirks, "I don't usually fight little girls, but I guess I can make this quick." That's what you think asshole.

We get into fighting positions, and we circle each other. I say, "There are 3 rules to win a fight..." He smirks, "Come on doll face, I know how to fight. I'd be worried about yourself." He takes 2 giant steps forward quickly, he swings his right fist. I get into a crouching position, and duck right below his punch with extreme speed. He obviously wasn't expecting that. I then pop up, and connect my left fist with his temple making sure to put all of my weight into it. When it connects, he falls to the ground. Obviously he wasn't expecting to miss, so when I hit him he was trying to recover his missed swing.

I shake my hands to ease the stinging, why did he have to have such a hard head?! I say, "Rule one, never underestimate your opponent." He was on his hands and knees. He turns his head to look at me with a furrowed brow. A trail of blood ran from his temple, damn I knew I hit him hard but wow.

He pushes himself onto his feet, his face was contorted. He obviously did not want to look like a fool on camera, or in front of his guy friends. I could see them all from the corner of my eye, they all had their mouths wide open and shock displayed clearly across their faces. River huffs, wiping the blood onto his shirt. He starts circling again, he waits for me to attack. I shrug, and step forward.

But right when I see his expected fist fly towards my face, I step back easily. I say, "Come on I expected more from the devil." That must have pissed him off because he quickly ran at me, and faked a right punch, then threw a left one.

I duck easily, with a sort of expertise. I duck another, while stepping backwards. He steps closer, and closer. I duck to the ground, and swing my foot in a circle. I caught his foot just as he was about to step closer. Gasps sound behind us, he doesn't fall. But loses balance. Giving me enough time to stand up straight, and swing my right fist into his gut. He makes a weird noise as the air leaves his body.

I take a step back, Trenton yells, "COME ON RIVER!" River, like expected turns his head to look at Trenton. I take that as the moment to lift my foot, and slam it into his chest. He flies backwards into the ground. I say, "Rule two, never turn your back on your opponent." He lays on the ground, gasping for air. I wait for him to rise again, I could tell he could take a hit.

He slowly rises again, but this time with a shocked look. I say, "Do you want to tap out?" His eyes narrow at me, "N-No..." I nod, "I figured you'd be this way. I think the only way for me to win is if I knock you out. He waits for me to make a move forward, I simply stay put. He seemed to be debating whether or not to attack. With a simply shake of his head, he sprints forward fast. I wait till he's just in the right area, then I round house kick. It hits his head bringing him right back to the ground.

I then get on top of him, and pin his arms. I accidentally misplaced my hand though, he takes this moment of weakness to flip me onto my back. I gasp as my back hits the mat. He uses his string hands to pin mine above my head. Shit.

He says, "Not so cocky now are we?" I try to twist my body under his, but his weight made it quite impossible. It wasn't even fat! It was muscle! Ok think, think! What would Mona do?

I smirk in my head, then put on an innocent look. He raises an eyebrow, and says, "Do you want to tap out? I'd hate to knock you out." I lift my head up, his face was merely inches from mine. I say, "You know what I really want?" I put on my best seductive look, his eyes widen as I look at his lips hungrily. He leans a little closer, releasing his grip on my hands just a little bit. I lean as much as I could forward, making my lips barely hover over his. I could feel his cool breath on my lips. He closes his eyes, and his hands loosen almost completely.

An evil smirk plays on my lips. I rip my right hand from his grip, making his eyes snap open. I grab the side of his head as quick as I could, and pushed it sideways with as much strength as I could. It smacks off of the mat unpinning me. He was obviously disoriented, so I say, "Rule three, and expect the unexpected. I smack his head once more off of the mat and he was out.

I stand up, looking directly at the cameras. I smirk, and look at my friends and Andre, "We better get back to class." I look at the completely shocked friends of his, "And you guys should get him to the nurse, say he fell down the steps or something." I walk towards the exit, finally what she taught me has come into use.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"You have got to teach me how to fight like that! I mean, he couldn't even touch you!" She throws a random shirt at me, I try it on. I sigh, "It wasn't even that good honestly but if you really want to I will teach you." She smiles brightly at me, "I do! And no, that makes you look weird." She holds out her hand, and I take it off and hand it to her. She digs in her closet once again, we were getting ready for the party. I say, "So when's Christian coming?" She shrugs, tossing me a crop top. I slide it on, and she says, "I don't know he said soon." I nod, I point towards the blue crop top. She scrunches up her face, "Your chest is spilling out. I'm not used to that problem, but I think I have something that will work!"

I take off the top, and throw it to her. She shoves it in the drawer, and moves swiftly over to her other dresser. Suddenly the door swings open, I gasp and try to cover myself. "Who's ready to party-? AH!" I sigh in relief, it is just Christian. I let my arms fall, I've never really been insecure in a bra. You wear bikinis to the pool? I wear bras around the house. Christian covers his eyes, I say, "It is fine Christian it's just a bra." He lets his hand down, and tries desperately to focus on Milly. I smirk a little bit, "Hey Christian, do you think I should lose some stomach weight?" He turns to look at me, training his eyes on my stomach. "I-I...think you are fine. Not fine like that, I mean you are but... Your stomach doesn't need to lose weight." His face was red, I didn't miss his eyes going up and back down quickly.

Milly throws me a shirt, and I catch it sliding it on. It was a black crop top with long sleeves but the shoulders were cut. I look at Milly for approval, and she smiles, "That looks sexy!" I smirk, "Do you think it looks good Christian? Or do you prefer without a shirt?" His face floods red, and he says, "S-Shirt is good!" Milly looks at me, and we both crack up laughing. Time to party.