Raindrops on Roses

"Is she wearing the Saint wizard symbol?"
"I think so!"
"Really? I've never seen her around before,"

I'm currently now eighteen, ten years since that tragedy, ten years since I first met Acnologia, six years since he left me.
Of course, he left with common curtesy. When I was searching, I found a purple raven that handed me a letter.

I remember faintly of what it said.

Dear my lovely daughter Y/N

I am greatly sorry for leaving you. It would of been too dangerous to be around you any longer. If I stayed, you would most likely been killed. I'm sorry for all of it, please forgive me. That's if, you could find it in your heart to forgive me. But my last request before I end this letter, please join a guild and find a new family. I'm sure there is someone out there to make you happier than I could ever do.
Thank you for everything,
Good bye, my dragon princess

Your father, Acnologia.

Tears briefly spilt out my eyes gently, remembering his last fare well.
I'm lucky I'm wearing a hood.
The train was about to stop at a station after the six hour long ride. I heard people whispering about me being a Saint Wizard. Which I am.

I was noticed for starting jobs alone at a very young age. I was able to finish S-Class jobs within half a week and finished five year quests in about three months.
I never had the ability to get the jobs unless I stop by a guild. Most of the time I would get made fun of because of my small being but if I show my abilities, the hardest job they'd give me is five year jobs.

The train stopped at the station, departing soon in twenty minutes. I'm sure I'm in Magnolia. Acnologia requested I'd join a guild but I never got around to doing it. Either the guild didn't seem to my liking, or it was quite weak.
I heard Fiore's best guild is in the town of Magnolia.

Fairy Tail, was it?

I stepped out the cart and into the station.
My head shifts up to the grey sky. Void of colour, heavy raindrops splattered all over the glass roof.
My luggage? It's in a storage lacrima. They could hold things up to a tonne of weight.

I walk out the station to hear things like,

"She is a saint wizard!"
"I wonder what magic she uses,"
"I don't recognise her,"
"I think she is the Black Lynx, she is like that mysterious Saint Wizard who doesn't give her name and stuff,"

Correct.

"Hey! Miss! Can you show me some magic?!"
My eyes turn into slits with disgust. The little girl reminds me too much of how I used to be.
I turn away from the young female as I hear her 'eh?' In confusion. When I'm far enough, I could briefly hear the mother scolding her child for being rude.

I walk towards a hotel that seemed quite big.
From observing, it has a large backyard, it's three stories high, it is a busy hotel and it has quality service.

A few meters from the entrance, I start to admire the hotel under the hood of my cloak. Without looking, I collide softly into someone. Someone annoyingly taller than me.
Yes, I'm short, 5'2. (Sorry if you're not that short, just for the sake of the story!)
I look up to the person I'm bumped.
The male has a scaly white scarf, salmon spiky hair, tanned skin, large onyx eyes and a blue cat sitting on his head.

"Oh sorry!" he grinned.
It looks like he was waiting for me to respond.
"Tch." I say sassily as I walk into the hotel.

Natsu's POV

The girl who bumped into me just 'tch'ed. RUDE.
I look back at her walking into the hotel and notice something at the back of her cloak.
The Saint Wizard symbol.
Who would of thought someone as bratty as her would of been a Saint Wizard.
Saint Wizards usually have warm hearts and smile a lot. And definitely are not rude!
They appreciate the fact that even though many people lack much strength to fight them, they still believe in the fact there is always a better one!
But then she! She thinks she is stronger than everyone!
If I see her again, I'm gonna fight her! Even though if she is one of the 'strongest Wizards' in Fiore.
Come to actually think of it, I have never seen her before.

Your POV

I'm sure I saw the guy wearing the Fairy Tail symbol. Not just him, but also his friends.
I might be dreaming.. Anyways, I have to send a letter to Makarov that I will be visiting..

To Master Makarov of Fairy Tail.

I will be visiting your guild tomorrow. If I am fond of it, I will not hesitate to join.
Please expect me to come around midday, I am unsure of an exact time.
If you have any questions, message me back.

The Black Lynx, Saint Wizard Y/N.

I whistle softly as an amber phoenix flies towards the window.
"Send this to the master of Fairy Tail,"
The phoenix nods quickly and carefully swipes the rolled up letter in my outstretched hand.

Th sky is still grey from the thick rain, it's tempting to have a walk outside.
I go downstairs to the back garden. It consisted of a small Koy pond, a bed of flowers, a rose wall and a wall of hedges.
I approach the wall of roses and take a look at it.

Rain slides down the thin, delicate petals. The roses consisted of multiple colours,
Crimson, violet, pastel yellow, white, peach and many more I cant describe.

Observing the wall, I found a rose that hasn't bloomed.
Warrod taught me a bit of his magic.
I make short hand gestures, I memorised this to make small plants bloom into its final form.

Raindrops on roses is one of my favourite things.

The lilac rose slowly but surely, started moving into the proper shape of a rose.
Blooming from its time closed up, seeing the outside world again.
It was the only lilac coloured rose on the wall, letting it stand out from the rest.
Like how I was seen upon the public, how people think I'm so great out of the other wizards that have the purpose of improving. I however, I already have enough power, there is nothing for me to learn.
Something is telling me to end this life and start a new. To have a new adventure.
I have already achieved much at a young age. I'm still in my teens and I'm already a Saint Wizard.

I don't want this life anymore.