Warm train-ride

This is gonna be a little floofy so get readyyyy
Nevermind. I suck at romantic stuff

Your POV

I shuffle around in my seat, uncomfortable with the loud guild. Wanting to have time away from the noise, I walk to the job and requests board. A job could probably take me from this noise.
My eyes scan the board for any possible job that had a decent pay. After all, I haven't rented an actual place to stay.
I heard the guild has it's own dorms, Fairy Hills, is it?
"Uhh. Hello.. Um-"
"Y/N" I don't look back at the person talking to me, I could already tell it's Lucy. And I am aware of the fact I gave away my name, my name isn't a complete secret. This is my guild now, it would be strange to stay with people who don't know my name.
"Can I call you N/N?"
"My name is clearly Y/N because that is what you address me by, not, N/N," I turn around to the celestial spirit mage.
"O-oh," she looks down sheepishly. I sigh in an annoyed manner.
"What do you want?" I try to break the awkward tension.
"I was wondering if you wanted to join Team Natsu on a mission!" She says with hope in her eyes.
"No." I say flatly, not caring about her rather, adorable pout. What am I saying?
"Please! Can you give us a chance?"
Annoyed by her begging, I knew I can't escape until I say yes.
"Fine."
"Yay! Natsu! Y/N said she is gonna join us on a mission!"
The salamander turns to Lucy.
"Who is Y/N?!" He shouts even though he is sitting at the closest table to us.
"The Saint Wizard!" I automatically see Natsu's face turn from his signature smile into an unsatisfied frown.
"Why her? She is rude,"
"And right now you are being rude! Now stop playing Tsundere and give her a chance! She trusts that we, in fact, Team Natsu will let her enjoy her first mission! And if she likes it, she'll join Team Natsu!"
"I never said that!" I raise my voice, but not so loud, slightly blushing from under my hood.

Natsu's POV

Isn't that strange? When I properly heard her voice, half of my doubts in her vanished.
Her voice sounds sweet and innocent, yet mature.
"Yeah okay," what the hell are you saying Natsu?! She is your rival!
"Okay! Y/N can choose a job," I observe the hooded female scan the request board for a job that sticks to her interest.
She then stops and pulls a job from the board.
"This one," she starts to approach the table me, Gray, Erza, Happy, Wendy and Carla are sitting at.

I peer onto the olive sheet and start reading aloud so the team could hear.

"Help Wanted!

A dark wizard guild is attacking our city and now has taken over. They are imprisoning the civilians, forcing us to make food, farm, build and many more just for the guild. They are killing people who try to escape. We have secretly sent this job flier out to the strongest guild in Fiore. Please take notice and help us!"

This is one shady job.

"Let's do it!" Erza punches the air.
Everyone else nods and takes the job to Mira, asking for permission to do the job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

"Like hell I'm going on that train!" I turn stiff as a board.
"Come on you burnt log," Y/N grips my arm, and roughly pulls me onto the train and to the seat where everyone else is at.
"Don't you feel motion-sickness?" Ice princess asks Y/N.
"My dragon knew some air dragon-slayer magic and taught me a bit of it, that's why,"
So that's why Wendy doesn't get sick!

Your POV

"We are going to stay a night there before we investigate and attack the guild," Erza says just to clear up.
I look over to Natsu who is starting to fall asleep to escape his motion-sickness. He starts to lean onto my shoulder as a rest, making my cheeks tingle pink.
There are benefits to wearing a hood and mask.
I look away to get my mind off of Natsu.

Lucy's POV

I knew I should have sat next to Natsu!

Wait..

What is this feeling?

Am I jealous?

Surely not, Y/N would never steal Natsu from me.

After all..

They are rivals.

I close my eyes, trying to drift off to sleep. The train ride will be four hours Erza says.

Your POV [Im sorry! I'll stop the POV switches!]

I look over to Lucy who is starting to fall asleep too. Maybe I should do that myself.

I slowly shut my eyes and even my breathe.

Natsu's warm.

Wait.

What?

My eyebrows furrow at the strange thought. It's not like I like Natsu.
Geez.