Arrival

Your POV

"So... Is this the town?" The ice-make mage slightly points at the rusted sign of the town.

Carolina

It sounds quite like Magnolia but I doubt they have any resemblance.

"Mmhm." Erza nods her head, "Let's go."

Team-Natsu starts to tail Erza into the gloomy village.
It's so washed out.
"W-what are you doing, coming into t-this town? Are y-you aware or the town's s-state?" A cripple voice says not to far from us. It's not an old voice. It was young, maybe the speaker's throat was a little dry. Probably dehydration.

A boy who seemed in his teenage years creeped from the shadows.

His eyes were pure turquoise, chocolate-brown hair and slightly tanned skin. The teenager wore a ragged cactus-green tunic and baggy dust-brown pants.

"We are trying to fix this village. My name is Erza Scarlet, what's your name?" The requip wizard says gently, trying not to scare off the frightened teen.

"U-uh.. Eren. E-eren Jaeger." He mumbles loud enough for us to hear. {Just please let my dreams happen.. Btw, it isn't a crossover, it's just a cameo}
His ocean blue eyes dart around from different areas like he is observing our group, just in case we are trying to bring more trouble to the town.
"Wait a second... Are you from Fairy Tail?" He points at Natsu's emblem. It seems that now that he knows we are from Fairy Tail, he has cooled down a little.
"Yep! Fairy Tail at your service!" Lucy enthusiastically waves.
"Well, I will take you to my house. My mother could help supply you with a place to stay for the night, given the fact that it is almost dusk," Eren looks up into the orange and purple sky.
"Okay," Gray accepts Eren's offer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eren! Who are these people!?" Someone who seemed to be his mother scolded the auburn-haired boy.
"They are from the Fairy Tail guild! They could help get rid of the Red Sirens!"{I'm talking about the mythical creature, not the one that beeps}
Eren's mother calmed her glare and looked at us in shock.
"O-oh! I'm sorry. My name is Carla Jaeger!" She says with a warm-hearted smile.
"Miss. Why do you have a house? Many others don't have one," I say quietly through my mask.
The woman looks at me and tilts her head at the question. A few seconds later, her eyes widen at realisation of what I meant.
"Oh. Well, a few people lost their home's due to the attacking guild. Sometimes, they go through people's houses if we don't supply them enough food and water, leaving the house burnt, broken or really, in rubble when they are done. Since we don't have any materials to rebuild the destroyed homes, some families share a house with another or they are homeless. We are lucky enough to not be targeted by the Red Sirens." She explains throughly.

Red Sirens.

That must be the name of the guild.

"Anyways, would you like to stay here for the night?" Carla changes the subject.
"We would love too! Well, if it doesn't trouble you!" A specific blue-haired dragon slayer says sheepishly.
"Of course it won't! Anyways, this is the best I could get for dinner! I hope it's okay." She places a bitter looking piece of bread and a small bowl of soup.
"It's more than okay," Erza says with gratitude.
"Mikasa! {I'm sorry but I have too!}" Carla yells out, trying to get the attention of 'Mikasa'.
Soon, a girl with shoulder-length ebony hair, piercing-grey eyes, pale skin and a blood-red scarf wrapped around her neck came from a room next door.
She had a long pale pink dress with a thick, black jacket to secure her from the cold.
"Are these people from the guild, 'Fairy Tail'?" Her voice matched her cold demeanour.
"Yes Mikasa. Now, sit down for dinner," Carla gestures the young girl to sit next to me.

The rest of dinner was silent, not am essence of sound was heard. Natsu was surprisingly quiet and Happy followed his actions. I guess Happy follows his master.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up on the uncomfortable bed. I really can't say bed anyways. It just consisted of a blanket and a sack of flour. I guess that's how they have it now that the guild has taken over.

My body gets to its feet and my back starts to ache. My arms stretch over my head, trying to ease off the pain.

"Good morning Y/N" Carla greeted as I walk from the room. I just hum in response.
"We're going to go now. It's best if we go early because that's when they least expect it," Erza says after finishing the cup of water.
"Okay good luck!" Eren says.
When we exit the home, I look back to see Eren waving at us with hope in his eyes, Carla smiling with faith and Mikasa with a fraction of a smile.

"We trust you Fairy Tail!" 
They say in unison