Face

Third person POV

Y/N rented a room in Fairy Hills. She filled it with basic needs consisting of a bed, wardrobe and a desk. The bathroom was already there and there was a kitchen near the lobby. After the mission, Y/N was desperate for a bath. She walked into the bathhouse and stripped off her black coat, mask and any clothes that were under. The Saint Wizard slowly lowered into the bath and closed her eyes. She curled into a ball and thought about the previous events of the mission.
"Who are you?" A voice familiar to Erza's asked from behind you. Y/N turned to the requip wizard, unfazed.
Erza raised an eyebrow at the unfamiliar face.
"Your eyes remind me of someone, wait a second." Her eyes traveled down to your guild mark on your (location).
"Y/N?" She stood there, dumbfounded.
"Ding. Give the woman her prize." The monotone wizard said blandly -almost sarcastically- to no one in particular.
"Wait, I thought you didn't like giving away your face."
"Let's keep this a secret between me, and the Fairy Hills residents." She turned back around with a casual, emotionless voice.
Erza nodded and sat a few feet away from me. She was nervous with the current awkward situation she was in, until the Saint Wizard stood up. Hot water cascaded down her flawless features as she made her way to the showers. The redhead requip wizard sat there, red crawling onto her cheeks. This wasn't something that would usually happen. She was slightly jealous of Y/N's curves and skin that could put Mira's to shame. (Heheh... Because Fairy Tail is slowly turning into a fan service anime)
The door slid open with the Fairy Tail females in their birthday suits behind the door. The She-Devil scanned the bathhouse and her eyes landed on Y/N who was casually rinsing herself. The other females followed Mira's gaze.
"I am Y/N. Keep this secret between Fairy Hills and me." Y/N stood up, annoyed. She clearly didn't want to repeat her previous situation with Erza.
All of the other wizards stood there, silent. They watched as she dried herself and changed into a large shirt, obviously too big for herself and a pair of shorts.

Wendy stood behind the rest of the females, crying animated tears. She covered her upper torso and kept crying.

Y/N walked to her room and fell asleep without a single thought...
Not remembering to get her coat and mask. Not to mention, the bath house is usually locked after 10 pm.

Just some filler because I haven't updated in a while,