I love you!

Play song for the mood~

Third person POV

The Fairy Tail guild was left silent over the two months after the incident. They won the Grand Magic Games, but that really is it. There is nothing else for them.
At least, that's what they tell themselves.

A cold silence roamed through the guild until the doors creaked open. A new light shone onto the ground as a small shadow stood at the entry with a visible scowl.
"Oi Fairy Tail! I sacrificed my consciousness for your happiness but I think I was too naive!" A similar voice echoed.
The shadow shifted into a familiar figure.

Y/N.

"Y/N!" Natsu tripped and stumbled as he tried to run towards her. As soon as he reached her, he embraced her small body.

"I love you! I love you! I love you! Please don't leave me again!" Natsu cried, squeezing Y/N. His hot tears soaked her shoulder as the Salamander his face inside the crook of her neck.
"Haha.. I heard you the first time," Y/N pulled away with a cheeky smile the world hasn't seen in years.

"Your smile is very beautiful," Lucy grinned as she made her way to the pair.

The H/Cnette blushed then returned Lucy's words with a beaming smirk.
"Is it too much for you to take?" She said as if she was flaunting herself off. This definitely wasn't the girl that Fairy Tail was used to.

Y/N was now more childish and sweeter. Her smile could put anyone's to shame and according to Natsu, her tears gleamed like thousands of stars.

Natsu grabbed Y/N's chin and pulled her close. His lips pressed against hers softly. The kiss was soft yet passionate, like what you would expect for a first kiss. Natsu proceeded to pull away and smile.

"Y/N's back! Let's celebrate!" The guild burst into cheers of relief and happiness. Natsu turned to Y/N with his signature goofy smile.

"Y/N, to be honest, I felt miserable when that guy kissed you.. I was pissed and I couldn't bring myself to talk to you.. Then you whispered that you love me.. It felt.. So peaceful.. And then I saw your smile... It made me want to keep it forever. So Y/N, I am willing to give you my magic, my happiness, my wealth, my everything just to see that bright smile once more.."

This is not the end yet! I will be making an extra into Natsu's and Y/N's life as couple so you won't miss out X3

Thanks for 10k reads and almost 500 votes!! It means so much to me to the point where I can't speak the proper words!