Emptiness

Your POV

The sun rays glisten through the thick glass windows. I stretch my limbs over my head to warm up my body hearing small pops.
I avert my gaze to my window, the view of the city,
The dark clouds have disappeared and made puddles.

I shuffle out the bed and find a pair of clothing.
I decide to settle on :a sleeveless black dress shirt, a pair of grey tight jeans, black combat style boots, my mask, a pair of black leather gloves and my regular cloak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I must look stupid walking around the city, looking for the guild.

"Um hello. Are you lost?" I turn to a small girl with dark blue hair and a pure white exceed.
The girl wore a maroon over shirt with a black skirt and the exceed wore a yellow and pink dress.
I raise an eyebrow at the two, then lightly blushing under my hood. I nod hesitantly.
"Would you like me to guide you around the city?" I nod again.

Now she is showing me around the city.
"And here is my guild! Fairy Tail!"
I start to admire the large building.
"Master was freaking out yesterday because a Saint Wizard is coming!" She grins.
"Guess he did get the letter," I look at the concrete.
Wendy acts like a brick finally hit her. She must of noticed.

"Y-you're the Saint Wizard?"
I nod at the shaking girl.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry for not acting formally!" She bows at rapid speed.
"It's alright,"
I push open the door, letting no attention go to me. I march down the aisle with Wendy at me side.
Soon, a large table started flying towards me and the bluenette.
With my quick reflexes, I stop the table with my back after pushing Wendy out the way.
The last thing I want, was all attention, which I got.
"Who threw that?" My eyes narrow into slits, with a deadly aura flying around me, ignoring the attention.
Everyone immediately point fingers at a pair.
One without a shirt and a cold aura flying around him and.. The boy I saw yesterday.
Their heads pushed together with their teeth gritting.
I start to approach the arguing couple in a deadly manner with my hood shadowing the top half of my face.
My hands roughly grip their hair as I knock their heads together, however, I wasn't really trying.

"How unpleasant," I turn to Wendy.
"This doesn't seem like the guild for me," I start to walk outside the guild until a blond girl blocked me from committing the action.
"Woah! Woah! Can you give our guild a chance?" She shakes her hands which tell me to stop.
"Umm Lucy-San! She's the Saint Wizard that was supposed to visit us!" Wendy says.
Lucy turns stiff as a board, realising how disrespectful she was acting.

Groans were heard from the opposite area where I currently stand.
"Huh? Wait a second! You're that person I bumped into yesterday!" Pinky outstretched his arm to have a firm point at me.
"It's rude to point," I say under my mask.
"And? It's rude to not apologise to someone you bumped into!"
"Tch. Talk about petty," I shake my head is disgust.
The pink fire wizard growled at my remark.
"You think you are so strong huh? Than why don't you fight me?!" His hands clench into fists with fire igniting around them.
I sigh in pure annoyance.
"No thank you,"
"Aww are you scared?"

Wendy's POV

"Aww are you scared?"
I don't get it, when I first met her, she was nice. I mean, she didn't tell me her name but she talked nicely.
I look back at Mr. Natsu and the Saint Wizard.
She seemed quite cross and was fed up.
Natsu charges towards her with inhuman speed, practically asking to be pummelled into the ground.
The Saint Wizard doesn't even try but she simply smacked his head in a downwards motion, smacking his head into the ground. She didn't even use magic!
"H-hey! W-what do you think you're doing, copying Guildarts?" Natsu barely is able to say a few words.
Bruises scattered along his face with the disgusting sounds heard when he tries to move his right wrist.
She didn't even look like she tried. I look at the Saint Wizard and see slight interest in her eyes.

Soon enough, the guilds front doors creak open with Master standing behind it.
"Are you the Saint Wizard?! I'm absolutely sorry for not being here! I was sorting out some bills!"
The Saint Wizard looks at the master, her E/C orbs slightly glowing from the short bloodlust.
"I'll be joining the guild, the people here look interesting," Her voice quite muffled from the mask.
"Really?!"
"You know I have the ability to change my mind,"
"N-no! It's nothing like that! Mira! Get the stamp!" Master beams.

Mirajane-San pulls a stamp from a shelf and speed walks to the Saint Wizard.
"What colour and where would you like it?"
"Black, (location),"
Mira smiles softly and stamps our insignia on her (location)
"Welcome to Fairy Tail!" Everyone cheers.

Your POV

"Welcome to Fairy Tail!" Everyone sings and cheers.
I wish I could smile but I have used all of my happiness.