Blood Parade

Third person POV

The Natsu team is once again going to participate in the grand magic games. The King decided it was best to change a few rules and make the teams have six people instead of five. (Because he wanted Y/N and the rest of team Natsu)
Lucy gazed at the beautiful, warm lights that stretched through the entire city. Yes, she has seen them before, however, no one will ever get used to the breathtaking view the capital embraces.
"It says here to be at your house before midnight. Like last GMG.." The scarlet haired Mage said.
"If we have to do that labyrinth again, I'm gonna blow up every house here.." Natsu whined.
"I doubt they will do that, after all, they already used it.."
"Well it's seven right now, you can all explore. Just be back before eleven. Come any later and I will cut you all into pixels.." Y/N gave a glare that screamed bloody-murder. Everyone in team Natsu -including Erza- nodded in fear.
The Saint Wizard walked to the place they will be staying at for the next few days with Erza by her side.
"Do you think we'll meet any strong opponents at the games?" Erza attempted to start a conversation with the silent Saint Wizard.
"Most likely.. The games don't just roll in front of you after all.." Y/N kept her eyes on the path she followed that eventually lead her and Erza to a two story home.
It was painted azure blue and had dark oak wood as a boarder. A dark oak balcony stood at the second floor.
Y/N took out a pair of keys and unlocked the house. It was already dark, making her need to turn on the lights.

The S-Class and Saint Mage set their belongings on their desired bed and talked every once in a while.
"Hey, Where do you thinking Natsu and everyone else is?" Erza gazes at the night.
"I don't kn-" Y/N was cut off by loud pounding on the door. Y/N strolled towards the wooden entrance and pulled it open, revealing Lucy, Natsu, Gray and Wendy.
All four have a sheepish grin and let themselves inside.

A few hours later, a speaker lacrima was flying in the sky. It was now 11:58.
"Today is the first day of the Grand Magic Games!" Cheers erupted through the city.
"We have eight hundred and fourteen guilds participating, this first obstacle will narrow that amount to eight!"
"That is way more than last time.." Lucy mumbled.
"And that obstacle would be, the race to the arena! Your whole team has to reach the arena without any team members missing! On the way to the arena, battles will occur! If the fight takes too long, you can't finish the race! Simple as that!
More cheers.
"3. 2. 1. GO!"
"W-what?! Now?!"
"YES NOW!"
Our team jumped onto the roof and started sprinting into the direction of the arena. A series of guilds started chasing Team Natsu. And the formation just so happened to be conveniently in a line.
"You guys go, I'll take care of this.." The rest of the team except for Y/N ran off.
Y/N formed a fist with her dominant hand. Immense power built up around her fist. When the line was in reach, she threw her fist forward.
A large gust of wind swept every team and guild in her way off their feet and to the other end of the city.
Y/N brought her posture back to its normal state and started catching up to the rest of her team.
"That was great! Nine teams down!" Natsu cheered.
"Oi Wendy..." Y/N snapped her gaze at the said bluenette.
"Yes?"
"I'll teach you that later.."
Wendy looked and Y/N in astonishment. The Y/N L/N, The Black Lynx, offered to teach Wendy.
As the team ran past many fights, team slowed down. It all played in Y/N's mind.

They ran past a certain team, that didn't look like any other.

They just stood there. Smirks greeted their lips.

The mysterious guild watched from the sidelines, as if they were an audience.

No other guild seemed to attack them, as if they were invisible.

The rest of team Natsu took notice of the peculiar team but dismissed it as if it were just show offs.
Y/N however, eyed the team carefully. The person at the front who she just assumed was the captain was smirking at Y/N specifically. Not only that, but the 'captain' looked familiar. Too familiar.
Y/N shook her head it doubt and ran towards the arena.
No other guild seemed to be in front of Fairy Tail.

As the huffing and puffing team (not you included as the breathless ones of course) reached the arena, assuming they were first.
The host appeared.
"Ah! You made it! Kabo~"
"Did we come first?!" Natsu grinned excitedly.
"...no...You came second..."
"Who came first then?" Lucy looked at the short man with a pumpkin head.
"I believe the guild's name was the Blood Parade.."
"Never heard of it.. Well let's get to it.." Erza pushed the door open, where she was greeted to Fairy Tail's preparation rooms.
"Okay~ we will be starting in four hours! Get some food, rest and get your clothing!" The host hopped out of the room.

I'm seriously lacking creativity right now.

Do you guys have any suggestions for what types of challenges and pairs (for fighting) I should use?