Talents

Your POV

I watch as almost everyone prepares their acts. Wizards played short medleys on their pianos, short harmonies melodies on wood winds and passionate licks on their strings. Others had strange 'talents' such as burping the whole alphabet or making complex shadows with their fingers. The salamander grinned in excitement. We are currently in Carolina, admiring the lights and decor, along with the colourful crowd of costumes and props. I will not lie, it was truly breath taking. However, once again, my body rejected any types of positive emotion to show.
"I'm singing! What about you Natsu?!" A blond grinned.
"Eh? I guess I'll be singing too.. I'll probably bad at it though.." He smiled back.
"What's that I hear? Flame brain isn't boasting for once!" A specific ice-mage sneered.
"What's that I hear Popsicle? Someone picking a fight?" I honestly don't care about the dragon slayer and the make magic wizard. They fight all the time, it'd be a miracle for them to stop for at least three seconds.
"Enough! We just helped get this city together, we don't have to destroy it.." Erza grabbed their hair and slammed their foreheads together, making them headbutt.
"Sorry Erza!" They both whisper as they cower behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome ladies and gentleman! To the first Carolina Talent Show! As you all know, the winner will receive twelve million Jewel and a reserved spot in the Grand Magic Games!" The audience cheered at the overwhelming prize.
"Now, let's cut straight to business! First we have, Rogue Cheney from Sabertooth!" The mayor skipped off the stage with excitement written all over his face. The shadow-dragon-slayer takes his place on the stage.

(Song: Female Robbery- The Neighbourhood)
As he finished his performance, everyone was left with their jaws hitting the floor. Who knew, that someone like him could ever sing. The mayor took his place back on the stage as soon as Rogue walked off with an applause following.
"Ahem, what a sharp act! Now let's welcome, Lucy Heartfilia from Fariy Tail onto the stage!" A wave of cheers was let out as soon as 'Fairy Tail' was mentioned.

Lucy grinned as she strolled onto the oak stage. A sickeningly sweet tune started playing and she started singing.

(I apologise about the thumbnail XD
Song- Click Click Click)

She finished her performance with a wink and skipped off the stage. No one expected her to sing a song like that. Of course, she is trying to impress Natsu. It's not like I cared.. Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another wizard, who I don't even give a rats-ass about hopped off the stage. Of course, the last good act was from Lucy. And I hate to admit that.

"Our next performer, Sting Eucliff (sorry if I got it wrong) from Sabertooth!" The crowd screamed and yelled way more than their previous acts. But Lucy's praise was never topped.

Sting let out a chuckle and started singing to his music.

(Excuse the tentacle porn.
Song- Disturbia- Rihanna (rock cover))

The crowd screamed to the top of their lungs. He was a fit competitor of Lucy.
Sting grinned like a boasting idiot and stalked off the stage.
"Wah! What a brilliant performance! Now, we have another Fairy Tail Mage! Let Gray Fullbuster enter the stage!" A group of fangirls squealed hearing Gray's name. Honestly, I don't understand why there is a huge fuss over Gray. I take notice of a guitar slung over his shoulders that is made from ice.

Rock music started playing and Gray started to sing along.

(I'm sorry but I couldn't help it XD
Song- Let it Go- Idiana Menzel (rock cover)
I forgot her name))

His fangirls squealed even louder when he started and kept going till he finished.
"Ah! This will be such a hard competition! Let's get going!" The mayor skipped back onto the stage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another twenty minutes passed and the mayor strolled back onto the stage.

"Now, everybody welcome Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail!" The excitement was brought back to the crowd.

Natsu froze in front of me, heavily breathing.
"Cool down, you're gonna do great.." I try cheering him up with a monotone voice.
The Salamander looked up at me with a tint of blush dusting his cheeks.
"I-I'll try.." He took one last breath and walked onto the stage. Natsu wasn't nervous anymore for some reason. But hey, I don't care. As long as he feels confident.

A tune plays behind him as he starts to sing.

(Song- Unstoppable- The Score)

Gray watched, bewildered. He was surprised at the fact that The Natsu Dragneel, could sing. Not to mention, sing a meaningful song. My lips twitch as I tried to smile. To my surprise, I smiled.. However, I unconsciously erase it half a second later.

Cheers erupted from the crowd.
The fire dragon-slayer grinned happily and chuckled slightly. The mayor squealed at his performance, which was probably one of the best.
He jumped back onto the stage as the cheers eased and welcomed more contestants onto the stage. Now, it is the mighty Erza's turn.
"Now let the strong, yet elegant Titania! Onto the stage!" He started to jump around like a child before Christmas.
Erza wore a beautiful black dress that complimented her hair.
She breathed out started singing.

The crowd screamed to the top of their lungs with excitement. Erza bowed modestly and made her way off the stage.
"That's the mighty Titania for you! Now, last but not least, Y/N L/N, from Fairy Tail!"

The crowd this time, didn't cheer. They were confused.

Who is Y/N L/N?

She's from Fairy Tail?

Well, she might be okay..

Not giving into the comments, I walk onto the stage with an acoustic guitar in my hands.

Heheheh..